+ Reply to Thread

Thread: AM I addicted to pot?

twitter

•    Sponsored Offer - Insurance Required

Drug-Rehab-Treatment

Unregistered Cannabis Rehab Guest

Default AM I addicted to pot?

This may sound odd but I do not know if I am addicted. I smoked at least a gram a day if not more for about a year. Earlier this week I encountered a problem with my school and I am now suspended for possession. Last time I smoked was the night before this event. It's been 4 days now and I don't really feel any withdrawals, I've had some increased anxiety but keep in mind I've just been suspended for possession! I've been feeling withdrawal of nicotine being a half a pack a day smoker for well over a year now. But still my question is am I addicted? I would love to smoke still but I know I can't and won't at least for the time bein(6 months at least) but I have tried quitting before but failed to do so except when I am out of my casual environment. When I'm out and about with friends, I want to get stoned, but when I'm anywhere else, there is nearly no craving in the least bit. I am going to detox my body for now but one day wish to resume smoking because I love the feeling of being stoned and having munches and all that normal pothead stuff. Any ideas guys?

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

Hi and welcome,

I was wondering, how do you score on the American psychological associations marijuana addiction test?

http://www.forummatters.com/forums/s...Addiction-test

All the best,
    Cannabis Rehab Admin (formerly known as BFB)

Drug Rehabilitated for 8 years.

If this site has helped you please share it with others.

Unregistered Cannabis Rehab Guest

I think addiction is one of those things that is difficult to describe because every situation is unique, and it depends upon perspective. But, it is also one of those things that you know it when you see it. If you are having to ask youself if you are addicted - that says something. You also mention that you love the feeling of being stoned - that also says something. Is the feeling you get constructive or helping you with your life in any way? If you can't think of anything specifically good about it, other than it makes you feel good, maybe you should ask why you are feeling less than good during sober times.

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising