+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Recovering Marijuana addict, just sharing...

twitter

•    Sponsored Offer - Insurance Required

Drug-Rehab-Treatment

Well done mysticbus, I think you are doing really well, 44 days + is awesome!!! I hope you haven’t had the same problem again when you post and it all disappearing, let me know if you have and I will look into it.

Take care and please keep us posted.

All the best,
    Cannabis Rehab Admin (formerly known as BFB)

Drug Rehabilitated for 8 years.

If this site has helped you please share it with others.

•    Sponsored Offer - Cannitrol

Quit Marijuana with Cannitrol

cannitrol

I thought I would come back by and give a 6 month update. After the first couple months, I was normal most of the time. I was having some mild anxiety on a schedule though, like a man period. I started putting it on the calender, and I was getting it around the same time every month, and it would last 6 days. This went on for a few months. The last two months I have had no symptoms at all. Everything is back to normal. It is hard to beleive, when this started that I felt so bad, like my life would never be normal, and here I am 6 months later... right as rain.

Congratulations.

What is with six months? I'm starting to wonder if this is psycho-somatic, as we all read that recovery takes six months and our brain adjust itself with that?

Yes congratulations. It is interesting the extremely different lengths of time it can take people to fully recover and bear in mind there is almost getting back to your old self and then getting there completely, sometimes that last little bit can take longer. But the one thing I feel I have learnt is that you really can’t generalise, different people can have such different experiences, believe it or not I have even heard of doctors saying that they have seen patients who have quit that have taken that sort of time to recover and even longer.

Our bodies can all heal and recover at such different rates, obviously there can sometimes be psychosomatic elements to certain things to do with health, but just because someone has an experience that is different to ours or even what the text book says I am not sure it’s fair to assume it’s psychosomatic.

All the best,
    Cannabis Rehab Admin (formerly known as BFB)

Drug Rehabilitated for 8 years.

If this site has helped you please share it with others.

Hello,

I don’t want to imply all addiction is psychosomatic. No way, for sure it is not.

But after the detox phase, PAWS end after some time and for most of the people, it’s six months. There are also patterns I have noticed while browsing, two are very common:

- DP/DR at three months
    - waking up at six in the morning

Doctors could understand this if they would study it, but nobody cares. Medicine is very advanced, we can clone but we can’t analyze a simple mechanism like addiction?

+ Reply to Thread

Advertising