Announcement

Collapse

If you feel a post is inappropriate

Hi folks,

Just a quick note in regards to the moderation of the group. Sometimes if I am a bit short on time or if we get a lot of posts at once I may have to just skim the overall gist of the posts rather than reading them word for word before I approve them, also we all have a different perspective as to what is acceptable and thus there may sometimes be the odd post that gets through that you may feel is inappropriate. And while this doesn’t seem to happen very often if there is anything that anybody reads and feels is inappropriate then please feel free to either shoot me a PM or use the contact form to let me know and I will always be happy to take another look at it.

Please keep in mind however that a post does have to be quite bad or harmful to the group as a whole for us to delete it, I don’t like to be too heavy handed with that kind of moderation and try to reserve it for only when it is absolutely necessarily as generally I like people to be able to have their say and most things can be ironed out with dialogue and often we can all learn from it, that said if you feel something is inappropriate like I say please feel free to let me know and I will be happy to take another look.

All the best,

Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!
See more
See less

do i have a marijuana problem?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do i have a marijuana problem?

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
    hello all. my name is lee and i'm 17. i've been smoking for 4 years now and unfortunately i still love doing it. my question is...do i have a problem? i've been arrested 4 times. only twice because of weed. now i'll be the first to admit that smoking the drug truly is a gateway drug. it was only a year after i started that suddenly i started doing other things. coke, roxies, oxy's, zanex, caladapins, ecstasy, drinking, shrooms, acid, salvia, and more. it got so bad i couldn't (and still can't) hold my hands steady, let alone what it did to me psychologically. it was a little over a year ago that god kicked me in my ***. (i'd been doing the drugs for about 2 years at that point) i was over at a friends house, we were snorting coke and popping triplestack ex, along with drinking heavily and smoking. i was about halfway through my high when my stomach started to hurt. all i remember is going to the door to go throw up outside. i never made it. they said i just fell and suddenly my legs locked, my arms locked along my chest, my eyes rolled to the back of my head, and i went into a seizure. my frind bubba jumped on me and stared hitting me in the face and body (i didn't feel it but my face was pretty messed up the next day) trying to get me to snap out of it. i heard bubba yell to cameron to go his dad (his dad is a BIG drug addict and if anyone would know what to do, it would be him) but what i though i heard was "go call an ambulance." i snapped out of it and just started screaming "don;t call an ambulance, don't call an ambulance whay the **** am i on the ground." they wouldn't let me get off the ground for over an hour. when they finally told me what happened. it scared the hell out of me. since then, i haven't touched anything other than alcohol and and weed. (and i only drink now once every 5-6 months) now that i know what happens, and now that i know what other drugs can do to me, it made me see the drug as not nearly as bad a drug. but my question still stands. "do i have a problem"? i used to suicidal because of my abusive father. but at 13 i discovered the drug and stopped cutting, stopped wishing i was dead, cuz i fould friends who actually care about me, who accept me for me. the only thing is we smoke, it's what connects us. and part of me is scared that if i were to detox i would lose those friends, i would lose the love. i can't stand my household, sometimes scared to go to sleep in my own house, and i lost my friends, i don't know what i would do. since quitting the pills and other things, i've done better in school. i'm in NJROTC (Naval Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps) and i keep my grades for the most part above a c. if i'm no longer getting arrested, no longer failing school, no longer doing other drugs, no longer suicidal, and have permission to smoke, do i have a problem?

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
    Am I addicted to marijuana?

Hi welcome to the forum.

Well first of all let me say that I don’t think that everybody who uses the drug necessarily has a problem with it. Just like there are people who can drink responsibly and not be alcoholic, I am sure the same goes for people who smoke weed, that said just like any other drug there are those who use it who may have a problem and this is a rehab group for those people. It can sometimes be hard to tell whether you have a problem with using drugs and there are plenty of people who do have a problem with drugs who think they don’t. The best way I think to tell if you have a problem or not is when you stop controlling it and it starts controlling you, when you start feeling you have to do it and find it hard to not to, can you go a few weeks without doing it and not find it too much of a problem? Have you even tried? Or does even the thought of doing that feel like a bit of a problem in its self? Give it a go, if you don’t find it to be a problem then you have probably not got a problem, if you do find it to be a problem then you probably have.

You may want to check out our Am I addicted to marijuana? Post and do the American Psychological Association’s clinical diagnosis test and see how you score.

Take care and thanks for sharing.
    Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    Working...
    X