Announcement

Collapse

If you feel a post is inappropriate

Hi folks,

Just a quick note in regards to the moderation of the group. Sometimes if I am a bit short on time or if we get a lot of posts at once I may have to just skim the overall gist of the posts rather than reading them word for word before I approve them, also we all have a different perspective as to what is acceptable and thus there may sometimes be the odd post that gets through that you may feel is inappropriate. And while this doesn’t seem to happen very often if there is anything that anybody reads and feels is inappropriate then please feel free to either shoot me a PM or use the contact form to let me know and I will always be happy to take another look at it.

Please keep in mind however that a post does have to be quite bad or harmful to the group as a whole for us to delete it, I don’t like to be too heavy handed with that kind of moderation and try to reserve it for only when it is absolutely necessarily as generally I like people to be able to have their say and most things can be ironed out with dialogue and often we can all learn from it, that said if you feel something is inappropriate like I say please feel free to let me know and I will be happy to take another look.

All the best,

Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!
See more
See less

Been there done it wore the t-shirt

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been there done it wore the t-shirt

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
    Can I just say that society is very quick to condemn marijuana in its entirety but this is wrong, it is not the substance it is the use of the substance by the individual that contributes to outcomes in ones life be it paranoia, anxiety whatever, too much marijuana isn't good, too much cheese isn't good, get my drift it is the amount that youngsters are smoking that is the problem.

I have been through the mill on this when one smokes in the day that's it everything goes out the window and you become a slave to the rhythm, I wasn't taking cannabis, cannabis was taking me and I realized enough's enough here jack.

Any concerns or questions or even debatable speak I am all ears.

Where I live, society doesn't condemn MJ at all. Most of my entourage, friends or family, my own wife are occasional users. But like alcohol, gambling, sex, MJ can be addictive and it is the addiction that is not good.

For most of my friends, including myself, MJ is less of a problem than alcohol... except for MJ addicts... like myself.
    Last edited by doublehaze; 05-31-2009, 12:31 AM.

Comment

Hi mate,

I absolutely agree with you...pot use in itself is not the problem..its an individual reaction thing that is..and that means for people on this forum, who have gone to the extremes with it and become the slave and pot the master that the responsibility is totally up to us to take back our power and our lives. However, personally I don't think its only the amounts used by young people..its just so universal..my friends started when they were young and have continued...they smoke a lot...I know people of all ages..up to 69 who smoke every day...I have never seen some of them straight and maybe cos I'm 37, I'm more aware of my own peer group, but my 20 year old tells me that although dope is huge with her mates, they'v graduated to eccy's and other drugs..cos the tax on spirits has increased in Australia and its no longer affordable to go out and get drunk...its cheaper to take 'party' drugs. That scares me and saddens me. I think the opposite is true for pot where I am..its not taken seriously enough, or wasn't. We have ads on TV now warning about the dangers of pot in and of itself which is good..when I was young it was all about pot being the door to harder drugs. I guess the point I'm trying to make is that although some people can smoke pot without consequence, others can't ...especially those with addictive personalities..and its really important that people be aware of both sides of the story and make an informed choice before they choose to take it up...but this would be the wrong site for an unbiased impartial opinion...cos we are all potheads or ex potheads...or love people who are...it would just give people the worst case scenarios..but even here people will tell u that not everyone who smokes pot has a problem. Peace.

Comment

Hi welcome to the forum.

It’s funny with pot some people in society condemn it, but others are very tolerant and the circles I mixed in actively promoted it, they thought it was the greatest thing in the world, including myself at the time, some people usually pot heads are very pro marijuana, so I think it depends what circles you mix in as to how it’s seen, It’s one of things where a wide range of opinions exist. I think it’s best to try to maintain a balanced view, not everybody who uses it necessarily has a problem, but some do, like you say too much of anything can be a bad thing. I think you are right a lot of young people these days do over do it. I too went through the mill with my cannabis use and ended up becoming a slave to it. I too realised enough was enough.

Take care
        Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!

Comment

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
          for me, its my use of it thats the problem

its not wat u do its how u do it that counts-because i dont drink anymore people who do always think they need to explain themselves and ther drink consumption-i always tell them its okay-just dont over do it-ther's not a problem-but i'v since learned within myself why they do this-its cause they think they'v a bit of a drink problem-and maybe they do-people, dont think ther's only two sides-one wer ur an alcoholic and the other wer ur not-people can have a drink problem-there are many different levels concerning how much one might drink-wen-and how often-and yet not be raving alcoholics-but it can be a slippery slope-

but i havent found the same thing with pot-its either a serious issue in ur life or u know how to do it sensibly-i met a guy today and i was tellin him bout me jackin the pot(again)-i thought he was a bigger smoker than he was-but no-he said he might have a smoke this weekend or not-it wasnt an issue for him-he could take it or leave it-the way i thought i'd always be-but no-i'm an extremist-

wat are peoples' experiences on this?are ther different levels of problem smoking? can it be sub sected depending on how people do it?or is it black and white?either a problem or not?i'm interested to find out-

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X