Announcement

Collapse

If you feel a post is inappropriate

Hi folks,

Just a quick note in regards to the moderation of the group. Sometimes if I am a bit short on time or if we get a lot of posts at once I may have to just skim the overall gist of the posts rather than reading them word for word before I approve them, also we all have a different perspective as to what is acceptable and thus there may sometimes be the odd post that gets through that you may feel is inappropriate. And while this doesn’t seem to happen very often if there is anything that anybody reads and feels is inappropriate then please feel free to either shoot me a PM or use the contact form to let me know and I will always be happy to take another look at it.

Please keep in mind however that a post does have to be quite bad or harmful to the group as a whole for us to delete it, I don’t like to be too heavy handed with that kind of moderation and try to reserve it for only when it is absolutely necessarily as generally I like people to be able to have their say and most things can be ironed out with dialogue and often we can all learn from it, that said if you feel something is inappropriate like I say please feel free to let me know and I will be happy to take another look.

All the best,

Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!
See more
See less

4th day with no pot

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th day with no pot

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
    First of all i'll start out by saying that I am learning the hard way that all the stories about marijuana not being addictive are complete ****.

I smoked pot for the first time when I was 14 and didn't do it again till I was 15. After that I began smoking almost every day with only a few days off if I was out of town. When I was 18 I stopped for a month and had absolutely no problems. Then I went to college and lived in the dormitories. there seemed to be pot everywhere I turned and I stated smoking more and more. It never affected my schooling and it seemed to hone my math skills ( I'm a math major). Now I'm in my 3rd year of college and for the past few months I have been smoking more than I ever have. Then the other day there was no more pot to be found. I discovered that I no longer had an apatite when I wasn't high. That scared me! I had never seen any negative effects from pot before so I decided to give it up for good.

Now I am very glad I did because i feel like ****, and I never thought that it would effect me in this way. I have had no energy for the last 4 days. Going to class has been an almost imposable chore. I have been sleeping fine but I seem to dream about a different natural disaster every night. Like I said I have had no apatite and on the second two days I threw up anything I ate. (today I could hold down food I just wasn't hungry). In addition to all this I have been feeling hot and cold then hot and then cold and sweating through out it all.

My situation had me very very concerned before I found this forum. Reading all the other posts has made me feel a lot better. Knowing that although my cases seems a bit extreme i'm not the only one that has had to go through it.

I'm sure i will smoke pot again, but not in a very long time and theres no way that I would seek it out or try to buy any.

I just thought I would share my story because reading others' has helped me.
    -mathman

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
    Hi mathman

Thanks for sharing your story it is truly appreciated. No you are not alone, so many people do experience quite significant effects when they give up pot, but we have all been so convinced, that nobody ever experiences any detox symptoms what so ever, that people are not really aware of the effects they may experience. I think a part of it may be down to the dramatic increase in strength and the fact that the reputation of this new high strength stuff has not had a chance to catch up with it yet, it’s a totally different drug to what it used to be.

Once again thanks for sharing and take care.
    Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    Working...
    X