Announcement

Collapse

If you feel a post is inappropriate

Hi folks,

Just a quick note in regards to the moderation of the group. Sometimes if I am a bit short on time or if we get a lot of posts at once I may have to just skim the overall gist of the posts rather than reading them word for word before I approve them, also we all have a different perspective as to what is acceptable and thus there may sometimes be the odd post that gets through that you may feel is inappropriate. And while this doesn’t seem to happen very often if there is anything that anybody reads and feels is inappropriate then please feel free to either shoot me a PM or use the contact form to let me know and I will always be happy to take another look at it.

Please keep in mind however that a post does have to be quite bad or harmful to the group as a whole for us to delete it, I don’t like to be too heavy handed with that kind of moderation and try to reserve it for only when it is absolutely necessarily as generally I like people to be able to have their say and most things can be ironed out with dialogue and often we can all learn from it, that said if you feel something is inappropriate like I say please feel free to let me know and I will be happy to take another look.

All the best,

Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!
See more
See less

Day12 & Still going strong......

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day12 & Still going strong......

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
    Hi Guys,

I am now on day 12 without the deadly green weed.

I have had some minor withdrawals but still not been to bad. Sleep has been an issue and the dreams have started.

I know I said in my last post that I was taking nicotine lozengers but I have packed that up and started on the ciggies. Like Needabreak has said a few times - one thing at a time, its really the ganja that I want to stop!! Ciggies, you are next!!! Maybe in a month or two

I feel better in myself and a lot more confident. I have been out on the **** a few times with the money I would have spent on weed, and to be honest had a couple of great nights and met some new people

The dreams have been really wierd and vivid. I had a dream where I went to Alton Towers with Britney Spears
    I kept that one quite from my girlfriend!!!

Its amazing how the drug stops you acheiving your dreams and also having dreams when you sleep. It ruins your dreams full stop in every sense of the word!

Hang in there everyone and keep yourselves busy, thats is how I am getting through it. I have still need seen any of my the drug smoking mates and this has helped greatly. I know I can't ignore them forever and some of them are really great friends. I think I will give myself another few weeks before I do so I will hopefully be well and truely passed it.

Sleeping has been a bit hit and miss but music and films have been a savior and so has cycling, gym and golf. Its amazing how much better my golf has been the last few weeks from not being high the night before and still having that hazy head...

Good Luck to all of you and stay strong. Maybe the worst for me has yet to come, but everytime I have fancied a J, I have stuck a fag in me gob!!!

Hey FMJ ,I feel you , i started having dreams ,scary vivid dreams..

I also am a smoker,cigs i mean,i plan to give up on that,but one thing at a time,ganja first ,cigs kinda help overcome cravings,so try not to worry about that at the moment, we can beat all that, just give us time =)

Anyway,big Grats on 12 days ,respect and keep it up !

Peace and love !

Comment

sleeping

the worst maybe to come or maybe not-wen u feel good just enjoy it-i enjoyed the britney angle-

one idea about sleeping is decide on a time to get up in the morning-i decided 9am cause i'm not workin for a bit-it meant staying up a night or two but it did fix me into a pattern-not sleepin's cat-it wont be like that forever-if u force urself now it might sort it out-so long as u know that u will be able to get good night's sleep sooner or later-

nearly 2 weeks now-good stuff dude-keepin busy is important-it'll help u readjust to this new nonstoned life thing-at times u'll get bored-people who dont smoke get bored too-but its good not hiding from the world-keep us posted dude-

Comment

congrats on your day 12 man, I'm around the same timeframe (I purposedly lost the count as I try not to think about these things or make them too big...) and I have the same cigs problem!!! I'm hating it, because I feel the physical addiction is much tougher, but hey at least the mind is clear, right? I'm trying cycling to give up the cigs, but it may still be too early for that. I've been somewhat depressed and I get quite angry for little things lately, and I'm wondering whether it's my nature or the lack of weed! I'm not quite sure yet. Hang in there and keep up the great work.

Comment

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
          hi im on day21, its tough. dont give up cigs yet, give it a couple of months. im thinkin of tryin a drug called champix which is supposed to be very succesful in giving up fags but 1 thing at a time

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X