Announcement

Collapse

If you feel a post is inappropriate

Hi folks,

Just a quick note in regards to the moderation of the group. Sometimes if I am a bit short on time or if we get a lot of posts at once I may have to just skim the overall gist of the posts rather than reading them word for word before I approve them, also we all have a different perspective as to what is acceptable and thus there may sometimes be the odd post that gets through that you may feel is inappropriate. And while this doesn’t seem to happen very often if there is anything that anybody reads and feels is inappropriate then please feel free to either shoot me a PM or use the contact form to let me know and I will always be happy to take another look at it.

Please keep in mind however that a post does have to be quite bad or harmful to the group as a whole for us to delete it, I don’t like to be too heavy handed with that kind of moderation and try to reserve it for only when it is absolutely necessarily as generally I like people to be able to have their say and most things can be ironed out with dialogue and often we can all learn from it, that said if you feel something is inappropriate like I say please feel free to let me know and I will be happy to take another look.

All the best,

Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!
See more
See less

day 20: can't relax....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• day 20: can't relax....

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
    well, it's been about 20 days, and I wasn't prepared to deal with the stress that's coming now. I'm back at work and I work in a start-up environment. I had been smoking heavilty the last 6 months straight (at night, before getting up in the morning to go to work), so first I need to know if this is just my natural state and so be it?? Aren't I supposed to be past the withdrawl symptoms at this stage? The fog's supposed to be gone and so on... Am I just supposed to re-learn how to relax? When I first started working (had been clean for years) I didn't feel this way, far from it... do I just have to accept that the pot has screwed me up beyond repair as far as my nerves go? Sounds like I might just be headed for a nervous breakdown.

I'm doing really silly things under pressure at work (when you work in the internet field consequences can be instant. ) or at home....basically running around like a bee and with the brain of a bee too at times (no offense to bees!)

I'm really tense, to the point I can't sleep at night.

The scary part is wondering if it will stay that way...I wouldn't have worried so much if it was day 6-7 but it's been nearly 3 weeks since I stopped.

Any advice from long-term quitters? Wondering what the timeline has been for most..

thanks

i nearly cracked at the point ur at now-wondering if it was ever gona get any better-thinkin wats the point-it was awful-that was only 12 days or so ago-i feel far better now-more hopeful and positive-stick with it dude for a another week or 2-i know its hard-head down and force urself through it-it will get better-

Comment

When it comes to the effects of using and withdrawing from marijuana everybody’s experience can be extremely different, some may not experience too much of a withdrawal, while others can really struggle, some may find that they feel a lot better after a few weeks, others report that it takes them months, in some cases even up to six, some it may not hit until a bit latter on. So it’s really hard to say what you should be feeling when, sure there are general trends, but like most generalisations they don’t apply to everybody.

All I can say is be patient with yourself mate, even if you are one of those for whom it takes a bit longer it won’t last forever.

Hang in there, you can do it.

Take care
      Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!

Comment

The truth of one day isn't necessarily the next's.

Tonight I feel alive, it rained all day and the temperature isn't as warm. There's a cool breeze blowing. It's in perfect adequation with how I feel, with my mind state. No thoughts jumping around. Today is a good day.

It's days like these I live for, even if it's one out of 100 it's still more than I could possibly dream of with the drug in my life.

thanks

Comment

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
          thats how it was for me too-one good day mixed with some awful ones-i reckon ur nearly throught the worst bongwater-nice one dude-wen its good celebrate-smoke left me while depressed-now (without pot) wen i get fed up its nowhere near the despair it was b4-ur a great example-

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X