Announcement

Collapse

If you feel a post is inappropriate

Hi folks,

Just a quick note in regards to the moderation of the group. Sometimes if I am a bit short on time or if we get a lot of posts at once I may have to just skim the overall gist of the posts rather than reading them word for word before I approve them, also we all have a different perspective as to what is acceptable and thus there may sometimes be the odd post that gets through that you may feel is inappropriate. And while this doesn’t seem to happen very often if there is anything that anybody reads and feels is inappropriate then please feel free to either shoot me a PM or use the contact form to let me know and I will always be happy to take another look at it.

Please keep in mind however that a post does have to be quite bad or harmful to the group as a whole for us to delete it, I don’t like to be too heavy handed with that kind of moderation and try to reserve it for only when it is absolutely necessarily as generally I like people to be able to have their say and most things can be ironed out with dialogue and often we can all learn from it, that said if you feel something is inappropriate like I say please feel free to let me know and I will be happy to take another look.

All the best,

Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!
See more
See less

Officially my second day sober from marijuana.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Officially my second day sober from marijuana.

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
    Hey guys . Its my second day and i havent slept for these past few days. For example. I sleep three hours and then i wake with this feeling of anxiety and depression. Hopefully its from detoxong. Did anyone feel this when quitting.? I almost blew it today though. I woke up after the three hours of sleep. Around 12am and called a friend to go smoke. Luckily he said no. That alone is scary to me. How because of my anxiety and depressive feelings i could just give into my impulses. What is something to help me through the tough shit that we need to crawl through. You guys know wat i mean, waking up in the middle of the night and having that feeling of anxiety and racing thoughts mixed with down and depressive state. I know that its because of the weed. But man it gets tough. Are any of you guys experiencing these feelings also?

And also something else i want to talk about. Sometimes i feel as if my brain is trying to make it seem okay and trick me into thinking that smoking once a week is ok. And that i would be able to maintain this once a week use for good. I do have to be very careful because addiction runs in the family. My mom is an alcoholic and looking at that is most of the time stressful for me. Would using once a week be a big mistake and just start a vicious cycle? Or would it be a way to keep my use casual and under control? To be honest if i could maintain use for once a week that in itself would be a big deal. This is the tricky part, to not let it get out of control and have it be everyday use. That would be the ultimate test of will and responsibilty for me.
    Ive also read that marijuana is not always the cause of the underlying problem of depressive feelings and i feel like if i do wat i need to ,to get ahead in life that naturally would alleviate this state of mind. One thing is for sure i plan on quitting drinking for good. I mean im no alcoholic but like i said addiction especially with alcohol is in the blood and that is just something that i need to totally stay away from!

So guys, let me know wat you guys think and i would appreciate the insight on your behalf. Again stay strong and remember follow your dreams cause working a dead end job for the rest of your life isnt gonna alleviate anything and only make your state of mind worse. Work that 9 to 5 now but make sure that this dead end job that youre working now is to put you in the position to live life with passion and do wat you love to do for a living. Peace out everybody and please reply!!!!

ur brain can keep u locked in, or set u free

like i said in my other message the depression and anxiety wer cat-i mean really bad-they lasted just over 3 weeks-its normal to feel these things-unfortunately-because i feel so much better now it was worth it-it was tough but if i had to experience that to get wer i am now then it was well worth it-

being a part time smoker?i tried that-it didnt work-we'r all different so because it didnt work for me does'nt mean it wont work for others-i cant moderate!!thats not who i am-its all or nothing for me-and i'm enjoyin nothing-pot left me so depressed and isolated-people will say i was anyway-after a month i now know that it played a major part in how i was feelin-i tried every idea i could think of to allow myself the odd smoke-but it didnt work-i was back to too many practically right away-

if u really wana be a part time smoker i'd say stop for 6 weeks-then decide-dont kid urself that ur in control by makin that move now-ur not-the pot's in control-being an addict means ther are 2 sides to our brain-the one that wants to stop and the one that doesnt-there is a middle line-but u gotta get it out of ur system before u can walk it dude-(i'm not goin back part time or full time-i intend to remember how bad it made me feel about me-but everyone makes ther own call)

stoppin is tough-living a miserable life that aint gona get any better is tougher-i'm glad i stopped-it wasnt easy some days-but its easier now-good luck dude-

Comment

Originally posted by pursuit of happiness View Post
      Hey guys . Its my second day and i havent slept for these past few days. For example. I sleep three hours and then i wake with this feeling of anxiety and depression. Hopefully its from detoxong. Did anyone feel this when quitting.? I almost blew it today though. I woke up after the three hours of sleep. Around 12am and called a friend to go smoke. Luckily he said no. That alone is scary to me. How because of my anxiety and depressive feelings i could just give into my impulses. What is something to help me through the tough shit that we need to crawl through. You guys know wat i mean, waking up in the middle of the night and having that feeling of anxiety and racing thoughts mixed with down and depressive state. I know that its because of the weed. But man it gets tough. Are any of you guys experiencing these feelings also?

And also something else i want to talk about. Sometimes i feel as if my brain is trying to make it seem okay and trick me into thinking that smoking once a week is ok. And that i would be able to maintain this once a week use for good. I do have to be very careful because addiction runs in the family. My mom is an alcoholic and looking at that is most of the time stressful for me. Would using once a week be a big mistake and just start a vicious cycle? Or would it be a way to keep my use casual and under control? To be honest if i could maintain use for once a week that in itself would be a big deal. This is the tricky part, to not let it get out of control and have it be everyday use. That would be the ultimate test of will and responsibilty for me.
      Ive also read that marijuana is not always the cause of the underlying problem of depressive feelings and i feel like if i do wat i need to ,to get ahead in life that naturally would alleviate this state of mind. One thing is for sure i plan on quitting drinking for good. I mean im no alcoholic but like i said addiction especially with alcohol is in the blood and that is just something that i need to totally stay away from!

So guys, let me know wat you guys think and i would appreciate the insight on your behalf. Again stay strong and remember follow your dreams cause working a dead end job for the rest of your life isnt gonna alleviate anything and only make your state of mind worse. Work that 9 to 5 now but make sure that this dead end job that youre working now is to put you in the position to live life with passion and do wat you love to do for a living. Peace out everybody and please reply!!!!
      I tried to smoke only on the weekends, It just didn't work for me. If I have I will smoke it. I also had sleepless nights and very vivid dreams. Its been 10 days now and I still am not sleeping like I was while smoking, But it is getting better already. I read on here some where about some one talking about a split personality. I had this same feeling. There was always that part of me that wanted to detox , But the other half was stronger. Now I think the better half is winning. Someday the smoking side of me will be completely gone. That's my goal. Its still there just not as strong. I am also wanting to get a better job and I just can't do it while smoking. Hope this helps you and stay strong.

Comment

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
        smoke

it us my 3rd day off weed. I was a frequent super smoker. I cried 3 times today. I have made two almost attempts to hook up none of the phone calls went through thank God. I. Don't smoke cigerettes. In cold Turkey. I do want to smoke but I know the feeling I will get will be of defeat and weakness.so I'm taking it 1 hour at a time. Staying busy and away from the temptation. I went to church and I been thanking God more. I know I can't be a part time smoker. I'm an all in kinda girl. So I say no part time. Part time was right before u quit. Its better I eat less I walk my dog more and less conviction. God bless u guys. Milk thistles. For liver cleaner. U need it if ur a big toker. St John's wart for ur mood. And Galatians rootstock calm u down. Pooping and peeping gets it done. That and the mod enhancers

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X