Announcement

Collapse

If you feel a post is inappropriate

Hi folks,

Just a quick note in regards to the moderation of the group. Sometimes if I am a bit short on time or if we get a lot of posts at once I may have to just skim the overall gist of the posts rather than reading them word for word before I approve them, also we all have a different perspective as to what is acceptable and thus there may sometimes be the odd post that gets through that you may feel is inappropriate. And while this doesn’t seem to happen very often if there is anything that anybody reads and feels is inappropriate then please feel free to either shoot me a PM or use the contact form to let me know and I will always be happy to take another look at it.

Please keep in mind however that a post does have to be quite bad or harmful to the group as a whole for us to delete it, I don’t like to be too heavy handed with that kind of moderation and try to reserve it for only when it is absolutely necessarily as generally I like people to be able to have their say and most things can be ironed out with dialogue and often we can all learn from it, that said if you feel something is inappropriate like I say please feel free to let me know and I will be happy to take another look.

All the best,

Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!
See more
See less

ive been smoking cannabis for 13 yrs and only 22

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ive been smoking cannabis for 13 yrs and only 22

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
    so i have a problem.. i dont know how to detox and neeeeed help!!!!! someone out there that can help me?
    [email protected] please reply

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Could you give us a bit more to go on, how much do you smoke and how often? Are there any reasons why you smoke i.e. physical or emotional pain, or do you just like to get high? Have you tried to detox before? Have you considered cannabis rehab or professional help? What’s your story? Etc, etc.

Don’t worry mate, if you truly want to detox we will help you work through this problem, something can be done.

Take care and we hope to hear from you soon.

All the best
    Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!

Comment

well i have been smoking for 13 yrs and i have gotten myself in a bit of trouble, ill be honest, i dont want to quit, but the courts are making me, i didnt think i would have such a hard time quittin, i havent ate real food in days, i havent sleep good at all in days, im worried about my health due to quiting to be honest with you. I smoked because i like the buzz and it relaxed me at night. and yes i did try quitting before around the age of 15 but i dropped almost 20 pounds in ONE MONTH. i told my doctor of the problem and he was the one to suggest i keep smoking for health reasons alone!!! how do i stop or make better use of my time while im going thru this. how can i get my hunger and sleep back?????
      thank you so much for your help, hope it does not anger you that im being made to detox and not doing it on my own!!
      shloe nicole

Comment

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
        Hi shloe Nicole

No of course I am not angry that you do not want to quit, but I do think that if you are to have the best possible chance you have got to want to do it, I don’t know what your chances are if you don’t, but that’s just my view maybe I am wrong, although if you have a court forcing you to do it that may be another matter, maybe it will work. I don’t know if this will be possible due to the court been involved, but if you are worried about the effect that quitting will have on your weight, I would probably reduce the amount I smoked very gradually and see how it went, if you let your body get used to it slowly it should adapt.

Failing that maybe you could get some sort of medical cannabis card (I am assuming you live in America, correct me if I am wrong), but I know the law differs considerably on that sort of thing from state to state.

Take care and please keep us posted on how it goes.
        Cannabis Rehab Admin

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X