Announcement

Collapse

If you feel a post is inappropriate

Hi folks,

Just a quick note in regards to the moderation of the group. Sometimes if I am a bit short on time or if we get a lot of posts at once I may have to just skim the overall gist of the posts rather than reading them word for word before I approve them, also we all have a different perspective as to what is acceptable and thus there may sometimes be the odd post that gets through that you may feel is inappropriate. And while this doesn’t seem to happen very often if there is anything that anybody reads and feels is inappropriate then please feel free to either shoot me a PM or use the contact form to let me know and I will always be happy to take another look at it.

Please keep in mind however that a post does have to be quite bad or harmful to the group as a whole for us to delete it, I don’t like to be too heavy handed with that kind of moderation and try to reserve it for only when it is absolutely necessarily as generally I like people to be able to have their say and most things can be ironed out with dialogue and often we can all learn from it, that said if you feel something is inappropriate like I say please feel free to let me know and I will be happy to take another look.

All the best,

Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!
See more
See less

The Joys of Weed?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Joys of Weed?

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
    Its del reporting back.

Cannabis Rehab Admin why did u take my thread off the forum? I may not have had many of the problems yet that people on CannabisRehab.org have had but i feel like im well on the way especially emotionally. I was looking for feedback from people who are now at that point, cannabis addiction is a process, im probably still near the beginning but CannabisRehab.org can help people before they get 2 that point, as well as people who are experiencing it already.

I meant to put a question mark before the thread as 'The Joys of Weed?' instead it sounded like a statement instead of the question it was meant to be. Its amazing the difference one item of punctuation can make lol

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
    Hi Del, I deleted the post partly because of the title but also because of the content, you mentioned nothing about been well on the way emotionally to experiencing problems from the drug and only talked about how wonderful it was, I thought you might be a troll who was just here to try to hinder the rehabilitation of others, we do get them. Anyway let’s start a fresh, basically you are looking for feedback from people who have got to the point where they are experiencing problems, although if you read through CannabisRehab.org you will probably get a pretty good idea, I was wondering what are the problems you feel well on the way to experiencing?

I have titled this post with the question mark.

The reason I quit was because it was totally rotting my brain and screwing with my mental health, I was one of those who suffered significant, cognitive and memory problems, depression, anxiety and paranoia, I am not saying this is the case for everyone, but that’s how it was for me.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, welcome to the rehab group and take care.
    Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    Working...
    X