Announcement

Collapse

If you feel a post is inappropriate

Hi folks,

Just a quick note in regards to the moderation of the group. Sometimes if I am a bit short on time or if we get a lot of posts at once I may have to just skim the overall gist of the posts rather than reading them word for word before I approve them, also we all have a different perspective as to what is acceptable and thus there may sometimes be the odd post that gets through that you may feel is inappropriate. And while this doesn’t seem to happen very often if there is anything that anybody reads and feels is inappropriate then please feel free to either shoot me a PM or use the contact form to let me know and I will always be happy to take another look at it.

Please keep in mind however that a post does have to be quite bad or harmful to the group as a whole for us to delete it, I don’t like to be too heavy handed with that kind of moderation and try to reserve it for only when it is absolutely necessarily as generally I like people to be able to have their say and most things can be ironed out with dialogue and often we can all learn from it, that said if you feel something is inappropriate like I say please feel free to let me know and I will be happy to take another look.

All the best,

Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!
See more
See less

officially my worst day yet

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• officially my worst day yet

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
    okay so im on day 6 now, today i fell out with 2 friends, smashed my playstation 3 (r.r.p £300) and told my dad to go **** himself when he really didnt deserve it. what the hell is happening to me, i dont mean to do it but i cant help it, then i go into this mode where my hearts bebating too quick, im sweating and i just generally want to hurt people. i dont think im ever going to get my life back.

Hi, I am not sure if you have posted before, if you have not then welcome to the forum.

It sounds like you are really having a tough time, you only have to read some of the experiences here to realise that all hell can break lose after you quit, I know it can feel like your whole world has turned upside down, but it can be perfectly normal, the psychological effects as a result of the change of chemistry that is going on within your brain can be quite extreme for some, but you only have to read some of the posts here to know you are not alone, there are many here going through exactly the same thing and once your brain has chance to readjust chemically you will get better, just hang in there mate it just takes time.

Take care mate, our thoughts are with you, and as with any of you out there feel free to use us to vent whenever you feel the need and please keep us posted on how it goes.

All the best.
    Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!

Comment

hey man, thanks for your kind words again, i was the one that posted my story (please read and comment), im havnig a bit of trouble registering my name, also i wanted to ask your opinion on somthing, i dont know if yo've heard of jwh-018, but its bassically the chemical they spray on spice smoking blends (jwh-018 is a chemical copy of t.h.c, i just wanted to get your opinion on it, is spice worth smoking or isit just going to pretty much be the same problems as regular cannabis, i did have a relapse sunday and it scared the shit out of me, my heart was beating hard and fast all night and i bassically just stared at the floor for 2 hours, i think this is my brain bassically telling me: listen you *****, uve done well what the hell are you doing putting this back in your system, im not going to allow you to enjoy this. the only reason i ask about spice and jwh-018 is im drinking alot of vodka at the moment and its really not good for me, i feel like im moving on one adiciton to the next. also everytime i go to see my doctor he tells me to eat properly and exercise, well i run 3 miles everyday and do a ridiculous ammount of weights and i eat steak, egg and chips every night (forceing it down me) and it doesnt do anything, its enough to make me want to punch my doctor (gp) in the face, they hav no clue about the realitys of how hard this is, all they have to go by is some crappy litle book they read in med school. ive been trying to get hold of thanine but nowhere stocks it, i think i'll just order it off the net, also i keep finding myself stealign codeine from an ill member of the family. somtimes i think its just easier to be addicted to cannabis than drinking vodka and popping codeine every day. what can i do? im completely lost, when i go without the drug somthing really bad happens to my brain i cant explain, it scares me to say it but in this state i could easily stab/seriously injure somone, im just beginning to wonder if i need some sort of anti phycotic. thanks for you reply and i really do appeciate it.

Comment

Hi,

I am not sure why you are having trouble registering your name, but you can still enter a name without registering when you make your post if you want to, if you don’t enter anything it just enters your name as unregistered.

Ah yes spice and spice gold for those who want the extra strong version, yes I have tried it and it caused me exactly the same problems as smoking cannabis, which for me just sends my mental health gaga and really fogs my brain, not surprising really as JWH-018 is very similar to THC and acts as a cannabinoid agonist on both the CB1 and CB2 receptors, with some selectivity for CB2. It produces effects very similar to THC but is actually known to last longer, so based on it’s similarity to THC and from what I have experienced would probably say it’s just as bad if you are a person for whom cannabis is causing problems, coupled with the fact that as far as I am aware it doesn’t have any chemicals that mimic the effects of CBD’s, which are also found in cannabis, which scientists believe may actually have an anti psychotic effect and help to balance out the psychosis like inducing effect of THC. One of the reasons modern the drug may be causing more mental health problems now than it used to, could be because the balance of THC to CBD’s has increased dramatically in favour of THC. So considering that it may only have a chemical in it that mimics the potentially negative effects of cannabis and none of the chemicals that help to balance them out and the fact that it is totally unnatural, more unnatural than the selectively bread super high THC low CBD Frankenstein weed, that most people smoke these days and it lasts longer, it may even be worse. I would probably say you are safer smoking cannabis. The same may go for your use of alcohol and codeine, depending on how you react to them, that’s not the case for me, I drink alcohol on occasion and take paracetomal and codeine once in a blue moon if I have a headache and they don’t play havoc with my mental health like cannabis does, nor do I develop a habit with them, but they are potentially much more addictive drugs than cannabis and if you start taking them too regularly you could end up getting seriously addicted to them. You don’t really want to swap the one habit for the other, particularly something that’s more addictive.

There is the option of prescription medication, although this too can be potentially addictive for some, that’s not to say there are not people who may not need or benefit from it, there may be some who experience mental health problems severe enough to need it, I know I feel I have certainly fell into that category at times in my life, but again that’s a personal decision that everybody has to make based on what they feel is right for them, given their situation.

If I was you I would probably give the theanine a go, I have also found this neuro natural serenity, it’s one of the most complete non prescription anti anxiety supplements I have ever found, it’s also enteric coated which is important as many of the ingredients it contains can be destroyed by the stomachs acid if they are not, it contains a whole range of amino acids and also something called SAMe which is also meant to be very good for anxiety. I take it’s sister product neuro natural memory which has a lot of the same ingredients and I have found it to be pretty good for my memory and concentration which cannabis left in a pretty bad way.

Anyway take care pal and anytime you feel it is getting too much we will be here to listen.

All the best.
        Cannabis Rehab Admin

Comment

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
          Just to update you people spice has just been banned in the UK.

Take care
          Cannabis Rehab Admin

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X