Announcement

Collapse

If you feel a post is inappropriate

Hi folks,

Just a quick note in regards to the moderation of the group. Sometimes if I am a bit short on time or if we get a lot of posts at once I may have to just skim the overall gist of the posts rather than reading them word for word before I approve them, also we all have a different perspective as to what is acceptable and thus there may sometimes be the odd post that gets through that you may feel is inappropriate. And while this doesn’t seem to happen very often if there is anything that anybody reads and feels is inappropriate then please feel free to either shoot me a PM or use the contact form to let me know and I will always be happy to take another look at it.

Please keep in mind however that a post does have to be quite bad or harmful to the group as a whole for us to delete it, I don’t like to be too heavy handed with that kind of moderation and try to reserve it for only when it is absolutely necessarily as generally I like people to be able to have their say and most things can be ironed out with dialogue and often we can all learn from it, that said if you feel something is inappropriate like I say please feel free to let me know and I will be happy to take another look.

All the best,

Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!
See more
See less

I'm back with Bad News

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back with Bad News

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
    Hey everyone, I'm back.

Clearly I "relapsed" (hate that word)

I've posted here numerous times over the last year or so and to be quite honest I cant clearly remember exactly when. I had quit for at least 3 months (memory) and although everything was not near 100% around month 3, I was making strides. Bigtime strides now that I look back.

Anyhow, here I am at 2:44 am typing this thread while I leave for a trip to Frisco in about 5 hours. I havn't done any loads of laundry, nor done the personal preparation for this trip because I've been a mess these last few days. I can't sleep therefore I am a zombie and can't be productive. My gf has been looking towards this trip for a very long time and here I am not even rested having anxiety attacks crying and everything else you all know. Makes me feel like shit. I took an accounting test the other day and none of it made sense. It's like your brain misfires even more without the MJ. Its only been a few days w out and I've managed to mistreat my gf in that time. Just the usual negative type personality that some of us know the MJ brings around.

What did I do once I quit for a few months and almost got straight A's at school? I SMOKED then smoked then smoked then smoked then LOST MY NEW job which I really needed and not mention it was the perfect job for me. I got fired. They didnt like me. That's too bad bc I had a job at one of the nicest restaurants(server) in Newport Beach (OC) making damn good money for a student. They had me sign a 90 day waiver stating that there was a probationary period of that time and could fire me at any point. Lets just say I would wake up high from the night before and was dazed the majority of my time there. Social skills were dismal. Well you get the jist.

I dropped 3 classes this semester. Coincidence? I just delayed getting my degree by a year bc within that time frame they've cut back classes and space is limited.

It seems everytime I go through this its gets worse and worse and worse.

I'm not giving up. I've done it through the hardest phase (i think) just made the mistake of lighting up again to "celebrate" It turned into a 6 month spree

don't give up guys we can do this

i'll be updating frequently

Hey regret

Although it’s sad to hear you have relapsed it’s still good to hear from you again. Maybe it’s when things are going well and we become off guard that we are the most vulnerable. Anyway you don’t have to beat yourself up about the past and things that you now cannot change as long as you learn from it. So climb back on the wagon look forward and not back, but just try to make sure you remember why it is you are doing what you are doing.

Anyway chin up and try to stay positive, I am sure you have learned what you needed to learn from this experience.

Take care, thanks for keeping us updated we really do appreciate it, good luck and please keep us posted.

All the best.
    Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!

Comment

hmr6qg

Thanks BFB. I really hate my username so I am gonna change it. The only reason I've kept it is for continuity purposes so people could follow and hopefully gain inspiration. At the time I typed the first message on this board I did have some feelings of regret but my thoughts wern't clear. I dont regret the past at all actually just wish it wouldn't continue forward I guess.

Anyways thanks again for the reply I could use all the support possible @ this point as I am having a very rough night.

Comment

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
        Hey, No Regrets. Have you checked out any Marijuana Anonymous meetings? I hear they have a lot in California. I find them to be a great comfort. It is nice to have the same sort of support you get here, yet the support is face-to-face. There are lots of young people in my group, so it's a good way to meet people that don't smoke, and they know exactly where you're coming from. There is a link to the meeting schedule, but this cannabis rehab site would not allow me to post it due to spam concerns. Just Google "Marijuana Anonymous." Good luck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X