Announcement

Collapse

If you feel a post is inappropriate

Hi folks,

Just a quick note in regards to the moderation of the group. Sometimes if I am a bit short on time or if we get a lot of posts at once I may have to just skim the overall gist of the posts rather than reading them word for word before I approve them, also we all have a different perspective as to what is acceptable and thus there may sometimes be the odd post that gets through that you may feel is inappropriate. And while this doesn’t seem to happen very often if there is anything that anybody reads and feels is inappropriate then please feel free to either shoot me a PM or use the contact form to let me know and I will always be happy to take another look at it.

Please keep in mind however that a post does have to be quite bad or harmful to the group as a whole for us to delete it, I don’t like to be too heavy handed with that kind of moderation and try to reserve it for only when it is absolutely necessarily as generally I like people to be able to have their say and most things can be ironed out with dialogue and often we can all learn from it, that said if you feel something is inappropriate like I say please feel free to let me know and I will be happy to take another look.

All the best,

Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!
See more
See less

Are these signs of cannibis addiction...?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are these signs of cannibis addiction...?

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
    Are these signs that you are a cannabis addict? Have any of you felt these signs?

Laziness
    No Motivation
    No sex drive
    Not really caring for anything
    Eating all the wrong food (gaining weight)
    Taking no responsibility for ones actions
    Having a hard time grasping simple things
    Feeling Anti-Social
    Horking a lot, usually in the mornings

Another thing, I don't know how to say this, but is it normal for people who smoke a lot to have delusions on how their life is? Like not seeing the problems and situations in life that are hurting them?

Any of you guys felt these signs?

It sounds like you or your loved one is suffering from a combination of depression and marijuana dependency, which frequently go hand in hand. If it is you who has this problem, or someone you love, try to convince them to go to a psychologist. Psychologists deal with this kind of thing all of the time and they can give you advice that goes way beyond anything people on CannabisRehab.org can give you.

It might be a much more serious problem than you think if the person you are talking about is self-medicating with marijuana. That can be a very destructive cycle to get into, because while smoking relieves depression, the way it affects your thought processes (you mentioned delusion) greatly adds to depression and makes it much harder to actually recover. If this person is smoking in the morning this is points to this kind of cycle.

The important thing is to stop smoking as soon as possible. Regular exercise will make a rehabilitation much faster and less painful. Withdrawals can last for months, and depression can last for years if you don't try to treat it right.

If it isn't you with this problem, my advice is don't be too confrontational with the person that you are trying to help. Just tell them that you love them and that you want them to get help and if you can get them to go to a psychologist. Make sure you don't blame them for their problem; it is a serious mental health issue and at this point it is probably far beyond their control.

Comment

Well it is about some one, but I don't know if they want to quite pot. Pot is his biggest love and I more so just had to except it, I didn't stick around though. That's a lot of the signs he displayed the last few months. He had mild signs when he was an occasional smoker but these things increased and greatly became part of his personality when his smoking increased.

I just didn't know if other pot smokers felt this way, or it was just him....

Comment

Laziness -yes
        No Motivation -yes
        No sex drive -sometimes
        Not really caring for anything -yes
        Eating all the wrong food (gaining weight) -yes
        Taking no responsibility for ones actions -a lot of the time
        Having a hard time grasping simple things -yes
        Feeling Anti-Social -yes yes
        Horking a lot, usually in the mornings -yes

Another thing, I don't know how to say this, but is it normal for people who smoke a lot to have delusions on how their life is? Like not seeing the problems and situations in life that are hurting them?

Any of you guys felt these signs?
        Yes, but I see this as a hallmark trait of addictions in general, not only pot.

Comment

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
          I agree they can be symptoms of pot addiction but can also apply to addiction in general.
          Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X