Announcement

Collapse

If you feel a post is inappropriate

Hi folks,

Just a quick note in regards to the moderation of the group. Sometimes if I am a bit short on time or if we get a lot of posts at once I may have to just skim the overall gist of the posts rather than reading them word for word before I approve them, also we all have a different perspective as to what is acceptable and thus there may sometimes be the odd post that gets through that you may feel is inappropriate. And while this doesn’t seem to happen very often if there is anything that anybody reads and feels is inappropriate then please feel free to either shoot me a PM or use the contact form to let me know and I will always be happy to take another look at it.

Please keep in mind however that a post does have to be quite bad or harmful to the group as a whole for us to delete it, I don’t like to be too heavy handed with that kind of moderation and try to reserve it for only when it is absolutely necessarily as generally I like people to be able to have their say and most things can be ironed out with dialogue and often we can all learn from it, that said if you feel something is inappropriate like I say please feel free to let me know and I will be happy to take another look.

All the best,

Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!
See more
See less

The noughties are over time to start behaving! - Quitting pot

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The noughties are over time to start behaving! - Quitting pot

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
    Well I'm 23 and have been smoking the drug now since i was 16! I did quit once for 9 months but relapsed and have been smoking it for about 3 years since. It use to be a weekend habbit but has turned into a daily habbit for over a year now. Just feel it makes me relax after a hard day at work and takes the boredom away when theres nothing to do.

For the last 3 months I've been telling myself that I'm gonna quit. I set a quit date stop for a few days and then relapse again. I would love to say I could just have a smoke once or twice a month but the truth is that its all or nothing.

But now I have decided that 2010 is the year to do it. I know from failed attempts before it's not gonna be easy. But this time I will stick to it and with it I hope it brings more positive things into my life. Just nice to know I'm not the only one out there going through this. Stay positive guys we will win in the end.

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Well done on your decision to quit, I am sure it will be a positive move in your life, you are still young so life still has so much to offer, been an all or nothing sort of person then it’s probably best that it’s nothing, unfortunately many of us can’t enjoy things in moderation, at least you know yourself in that respect and knowing yourself is always a good thing. Anyway like you say here it is 2010, the chance for a whole new start and I am sure you will succeed.

Take care and please keep us posted.
    Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!

Comment

i feel the same,

3 days in. i told myself that for once i'll be 'clean' at christmas, and it's only a few days away but also seems like a long way off

so perhaps the new year is a better cut off point, or maybe im justifying another week or so of smoking!

anyway, i hope you're okay

Comment

Well it's be 2 weeks now since I last smoked a spliff and to be honest I feel great and as time passes it does get easier. I've started dreaming again more often. Even though I dreamt I had just rolled up a stinky spliff the other day and was about to light it then I woke up that didnt help but these things happen. And now i'd feel so disappointed in myself if i smoked again and i'm determined not to. Come on guys we can all do this and it is the way forward. Theres no turning back for me now. I've kicked the habbit and intend on keeping it that way.

Comment

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
          unregistered,
          you just have to get back on the wagon no matter how many times it takes. I truly believe that determination combined with prayer, NA literature, and communication with other addicts is still the best way to succeed and overcome addiction. I commend your courage to keep trying and remember the cliche' "Rome wasn't built in a day" and similarly, our addiction didn't develop over night so relaspe is almost expected with addiction. Nevertheless, addicts can and do recover and learn to lead fulfilling, successful, and complete lives. All of us are capable of reaching rehabilitation if we have faith, remain diligent and never give up the battle against addiction !

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X