Announcement

Collapse

If you feel a post is inappropriate

Hi folks,

Just a quick note in regards to the moderation of the group. Sometimes if I am a bit short on time or if we get a lot of posts at once I may have to just skim the overall gist of the posts rather than reading them word for word before I approve them, also we all have a different perspective as to what is acceptable and thus there may sometimes be the odd post that gets through that you may feel is inappropriate. And while this doesn’t seem to happen very often if there is anything that anybody reads and feels is inappropriate then please feel free to either shoot me a PM or use the contact form to let me know and I will always be happy to take another look at it.

Please keep in mind however that a post does have to be quite bad or harmful to the group as a whole for us to delete it, I don’t like to be too heavy handed with that kind of moderation and try to reserve it for only when it is absolutely necessarily as generally I like people to be able to have their say and most things can be ironed out with dialogue and often we can all learn from it, that said if you feel something is inappropriate like I say please feel free to let me know and I will be happy to take another look.

All the best,

Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!
See more
See less

Im quiting weed for good, Worried how I will turn out.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im quiting weed for good, Worried how I will turn out.

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
    Hi, My first post on here sorry If I havent done it right Im kind of new to Forums Just a little story about my exsperience then I would like to here some opinions or other storys. Im 17 and have been smoking the drug for about 7 months now. I first started to get away from my problems in life and they have only got worse. I had great fun the first time and did it again.. and again and again and I reached a point after I ran out of my the drug where I felt very vauge and away from the world. I researched how I felt and I sounded like I had depersonalisation and wanted to detox smoking but of course my will wasnt to strong and kept on doing so and overtime it went away but I still feel 'normal' I dont feel as if I can connect with anyone on any level. But thats not what Im here about. I Plan on quiting the drug Ive been trying lately ive gotten to 9 days twice over the past couple of weeks and its the last straw. I usually get withdrawl symptoms such as anxiety and feel sick and restless but I feel as if im so alone in my head, Or I cant think at all and that im just going on with life and everything is just going by and if I can think my mind seems to just think so deep about whatever it is im thinking about. Im so over living like this I want it to stop, I just wanted to know if others have had this same type of thing and have overcome it.

Thank you,

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
    Hi VermilioN^ and welcome to the forum.

I too felt I experienced some depersonalization like symptoms, it certainly changed my perception of reality significantly and not for the better, it was a gradual thing although it was increasing rapid towards the end and I was foolish not to stop much earlier than I did, but just didn’t feel I could stop smoking it until I got into such a mess that I didn’t really have any choice. At least you have only been doing it like you have for 7 months, which isn’t that long so hopefully you won’t find it as hard as if you had been using for many years, but if it isn’t agreeing with you, you are wise to detox now before it gets any worse. The anxiety and dodgy stomach can be quite normal and so can feeling isolated and down, but it should pass.

Take care, thanks for sharing, please keep us posted and happy new year!
    Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    Working...
    X