Announcement

Collapse

If you feel a post is inappropriate

Hi folks,

Just a quick note in regards to the moderation of the group. Sometimes if I am a bit short on time or if we get a lot of posts at once I may have to just skim the overall gist of the posts rather than reading them word for word before I approve them, also we all have a different perspective as to what is acceptable and thus there may sometimes be the odd post that gets through that you may feel is inappropriate. And while this doesn’t seem to happen very often if there is anything that anybody reads and feels is inappropriate then please feel free to either shoot me a PM or use the contact form to let me know and I will always be happy to take another look at it.

Please keep in mind however that a post does have to be quite bad or harmful to the group as a whole for us to delete it, I don’t like to be too heavy handed with that kind of moderation and try to reserve it for only when it is absolutely necessarily as generally I like people to be able to have their say and most things can be ironed out with dialogue and often we can all learn from it, that said if you feel something is inappropriate like I say please feel free to let me know and I will be happy to take another look.

All the best,

Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!
See more
See less

Me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
    I've been smoking for 4 years now. it started out as a blunt a day; then progressing onto what it ended as: 4-5 blunts a day. whenever i could smoke, i would. i wake and smoked, i smoked before class, i smoked during my breaks at school, smoked after school, smoked after work, and then one before bed.

I tried so hard to detox many times. but literally ALL of my friends smoke the same amount as stated above. nobody wanted to go out, unless we smoked before. but I've been 1 week clean. I've craved it every day since i stopped cold turkey. but i just hop on here, read a post or two, about people quitting/ have quit. and it helps me. i have avoided my friends for this past week; although i miss them because they are practically family, i knew it was the only way i could actually quit. when the craving disappears, i will rejoin my friends and not be temped.

i gave away all my paraphernalia/stash of dutches. probably over $500 worth of stuff. just gave it away.

what helps me get through the day is: i started a workout program, i bought about 10 books to read, i started using my pool table downstairs, and i started playing more xbox. all to take up time that i would usually have spent smoking. i also join LUMINOSITY; a website that promotes memory health by using games. i really suck at it but we all know why.

thank you everyone who has posted here, i would still probably be smoking, feeling helpless, feeling like there's no way out, but now i see that i can overcome this and i can run my life instead of pot running my life.

much love,

-Th4Sh4rk

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
    Hi Th4Sh4rk and welcome to the forum.

I can identify, I think most of us can, everything me and my mates used to do had to take the need to smoke either before, during or after, in fact most of the time smoking would be the activity monged out on the coach with the TV usually on. I am glad you have found our posts a comfort, you are right you can overcome this, the workout program sounds like a great idea, exercise is one of the best weapons a person can have in their arsenal when it comes to beating addiction, so is anything else that keeps you busy and your mind of wanting to smoke. So keep at it and I am sure all this will pass in no time.

Well done, thanks for sharing, please keep us posted on how it is going and happy new year!
    Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    Working...
    X