Announcement

Collapse

If you feel a post is inappropriate

Hi folks,

Just a quick note in regards to the moderation of the group. Sometimes if I am a bit short on time or if we get a lot of posts at once I may have to just skim the overall gist of the posts rather than reading them word for word before I approve them, also we all have a different perspective as to what is acceptable and thus there may sometimes be the odd post that gets through that you may feel is inappropriate. And while this doesn’t seem to happen very often if there is anything that anybody reads and feels is inappropriate then please feel free to either shoot me a PM or use the contact form to let me know and I will always be happy to take another look at it.

Please keep in mind however that a post does have to be quite bad or harmful to the group as a whole for us to delete it, I don’t like to be too heavy handed with that kind of moderation and try to reserve it for only when it is absolutely necessarily as generally I like people to be able to have their say and most things can be ironed out with dialogue and often we can all learn from it, that said if you feel something is inappropriate like I say please feel free to let me know and I will be happy to take another look.

All the best,

Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!
See more
See less

pot and nihilism

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pot and nihilism

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
    I think that my pot experience can be summed up in simple steps:
    1. I started smoking weed
    2. the drug distorted my thoughts and made me want to smoke more
    3. the drug distorted my thoughts so much that my thoughts stopped making any sense altogether, causing me to become a nihilist
    4. My nihilism caused me to realize distorted thoughts led me to smoke so much weed
    5. After smoking the drug I eventually realized, subconsciously, that nihilism is untruthful, because my compassion for life overpowers it.
    6. I reverted back to normalcy.

There's nothing I can possibly tell you to get you over nihilism. All I can say is don't smoke weed, and work through your nihilism.

Thanks for that ajh151h as always a really interesting and useful post. I do enjoy reading your contributions, they are always both intelligent and insightful.
    Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!

Comment

its strange how the drug can affect us in different ways it made me feel relaxed, happy and thoughtful. But i gave it up because it was expensive, illegal and i couldnt take the nagging from the missus anymore!

Comment

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
        Hi and welcome if you have not posted before.

It can affect us in very different ways, which is not surprising as it is such a trippy drug, it’s a bit like when people take a trip (acid/LSD) some people have good ones and some people have bad ones, a lot of it probably depends on the person to begin with and maybe where they are at the time, some people have more of a potential for psychoactive drugs to cause them problems than others . Obviously the drug is a more subtle drug than acid, but it can still change your perception of reality and gradually with continued use over a long period of time, end up having a significant effect in that respect. So yeah it can affect different people in very different ways and we can all have our owns reasons for giving up. Anyway congratulations on quitting, at least your hearing and wallet will benefit if nothing else.

Take care
        Cannabis Rehab Admin

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X