Announcement

Collapse

If you feel a post is inappropriate

Hi folks,

Just a quick note in regards to the moderation of the group. Sometimes if I am a bit short on time or if we get a lot of posts at once I may have to just skim the overall gist of the posts rather than reading them word for word before I approve them, also we all have a different perspective as to what is acceptable and thus there may sometimes be the odd post that gets through that you may feel is inappropriate. And while this doesn’t seem to happen very often if there is anything that anybody reads and feels is inappropriate then please feel free to either shoot me a PM or use the contact form to let me know and I will always be happy to take another look at it.

Please keep in mind however that a post does have to be quite bad or harmful to the group as a whole for us to delete it, I don’t like to be too heavy handed with that kind of moderation and try to reserve it for only when it is absolutely necessarily as generally I like people to be able to have their say and most things can be ironed out with dialogue and often we can all learn from it, that said if you feel something is inappropriate like I say please feel free to let me know and I will be happy to take another look.

All the best,

Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!
See more
See less

I've gone a month without cannabis

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've gone a month without cannabis

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
    Hey

I'm past the 1 month mark, can't remember the exact date but its probably a few days more than a month, my moods just starting to improve

It's been a really long month

I've found myself cooking and cleaning a lot,just to pass the time

some moments i could love a joint and others i dont want it at all.

Well done mate, I am glad to hear you are feeling a bit better, keep it up.
    Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!

Comment

Wow! I'm half-way there. Just made two weeks.

Please know that not only are you inspired by this forum, but you also inspire others such as myself.

Keep up the good work!

-Bear
      <><

Comment

Thats good m8 well done! Myself Ive been 12 days without my beloved skunk. Ive been smoking it for about 13 years now, 7 years on n' off, 6 years every single day without fail. Thing is Im not quiting because I no longer enjoy it or because I dont like myself when Im on it, Im not even quiting for my health. Its just I simply cannot afford it any more!!

You see about 2 weeks ago i realised my car tax was 9 days out of date as was the MOT, I was also in danger of missing my rent, and Im behind on my council tax. My head was buried in the sand far to long I just had to take a look at my finances. I realised how much troube I was in and declared my car off the road to the DVLA to allow my self to catch up, and I miss my bimmer sooo much. I worked out £40 a week on cigaretts and £40 a week on skunk is how I ended up in this mess. Yes thats £320 a month, its no wonder!!

Ive now started smoking rolling tobacco and lots of it to compensate, this costs me £5 for 2 weeks of smoking thats a saving of £310!! but this stuff makes me feel sick and makes my chest bad I should probably give up smoking all together but thats just toooo much for me.

I dont think Im really addicted I just think I love smoking skunk, love the art of rolling, love the way it makes me feel, love the smell, most of all I luuuuuurve the taste. Mmmmmm skunkypoo's.

My job is quite demanding and for the first few days i felt I had more energy which made work easier but now that seems to have worn off. Maybe it was just my imagination. I seem to be suffering from some pretty sick night mares aswell. Any one else get that?

I too am doing lots of cleaning and lots of cooking to fill the time, but I just miss it so much. I was brought up by a single mum, a very angry lady filled with aggression which inevitably rubbed off on me, Im not violent lol Im too little for that but I can be quite grumpy and snappy. I believe skunk stopped that and made me a nicer person. Ive been a bit snappy with my girlfriend the last few weekends but am trying hard to hide it, not sure if she's noticed. I hope not she's a lovely girl and doesnt deserve it. No matter whats wrong in my life skunk makes it go away, numbs you.

You know now I know I can go without for this long just wondering if I can buy a bag and only smoke it friday night. Friday night could be skunk night. That bag would last for ages!! make me nice for when I see my gf at weekends mmmm skunkypoo's but could i really discapline my self that much? I dunno. Can you buy a safe that opens on a timer? Or maybe grow my own remember its just a money thing and that would be cheaper right?

Listen to yourself GET A GRIP!!! any way sorry that was so long kinda needed to get it off my chest, filed some time too i guess. So Im gonna go smoke my millionth role up and curl up for another night of coffing and nightmares. Thanks for listning or well yano reading and well done again guys stay strong Im gonna try to.

Comment

Hi puntopower and welcome to the forum.

We all have our own reasons for wanting to detox and can all experience different negative effects in different ways and the amount it costs you financially can be one of them, I must have spent £40,000 on the stuff and I only smoked for about 6 years, geez that’s a fair chuck of dough, I wouldn’t mind getting that back, not many of us here focus on that too much, most of us have plenty of other reasons why want to quit, but when you think about it if you are a heavy user it can be quite an expensive habit, God knows what I would have spent if I carried on like that for ten or twenty years, actually it would have been about £150,000 if I did it for twenty years and that’s at today’s prices. In the four years I have quit I have probably saved myself about £30,000, at least I can take comfort in that and in the money I will save in the future. Anyway whatever reason you are here we are glad to have you. Some of the snappiness you are experiencing may be down to the withdrawal, which can last for some time but does pass, so you may be able to be a nicer person without it than you think or are at the moment.

Anyway well done on your decision to detox whatever your reason, good luck, stay strong and please keep us posted on how it goes.

Take care
          Cannabis Rehab Admin

Comment

Originally posted by Hummer View Post
            Hey

I'm past the 1 month mark, can't remember the exact date but its probably a few days more than a month, my moods just starting to improve

It's been a really long month

I've found myself cooking and cleaning a lot,just to pass the time

some moments i could love a joint and others i dont want it at all.
            WELL DONE HUMMMER. is now 36 days for me!!!!!

Comment

Congrats mate, keep up the good work, hopefully I will be able to say the same in a few weeks, I am on day 5!

Comment

@Bigbeartx:

well done mate, it's not easy! the main thing i think about is that with each day that goes by it gets a little easier

and i think everybody on CannabisRehab.org is helping each other, coz it's interesting and helpful to hear about other people and what stage of quitting they're at - i think CannabisRehab.org is definately the difference between me quitting and all my previous failed attempts!

@deb:

36 days is great, do you feel like you've got through the toughest part?

I feel like i am gonna make it this time! I still think about the drug sometimes though, do you??

the main improvement i feel is that i can interact with people better, even strike up a conversation with a stranger lol,

also i feel a great improvement in my engergy levels - have you felt that??

@f*ckmaryjane:

well done! in my opinion that hardest part is deciding 'no more' - are you having any withdrawl symptoms?? - hope you're okay!

@forumblogger

cheers mate, i'm so determined that i'm done with the drug forever

it think turning 25 and being a new decade has also helped me close off the previous part of my life and move forward and just focus on the future

I've been having about 10 cigs per week (which i dont think is too bad) and plan to phase these out now im over the intial shock of no weed!

this rehab group has helped so much, thanks

Comment

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
                  1 month clean

I'm now 1 month gone without a J. After 20 years of heavy smoking morning, noon and night i can now say I am a non smoker. To anyone thinking they can't quit I say you can, just be strong and take each day as it comes. With everyday that passes without one I feel more and more proud of myself. Anyone who knew me, knew me because of my the drug habbit and just how much of the stuff I smoked.
                  I'm not gonna preach about the evils of the drug just that if you do finally wanna get off it, it can be done. All the times you worry about the hobbies and lifestyle you have never being the same again well I can tell you nothing changes. I can still watch T.V without one, I can still see freinds without one and I can still do all the things I did before the only thing that has changed is I have money in my pocket and that aint a bad thing.
                  So good luck to those of you who want out and to those of you who don't your time to detox will come one day.
                  Regards Adamski

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X