Announcement

Collapse

If you feel a post is inappropriate

Hi folks,

Just a quick note in regards to the moderation of the group. Sometimes if I am a bit short on time or if we get a lot of posts at once I may have to just skim the overall gist of the posts rather than reading them word for word before I approve them, also we all have a different perspective as to what is acceptable and thus there may sometimes be the odd post that gets through that you may feel is inappropriate. And while this doesn’t seem to happen very often if there is anything that anybody reads and feels is inappropriate then please feel free to either shoot me a PM or use the contact form to let me know and I will always be happy to take another look at it.

Please keep in mind however that a post does have to be quite bad or harmful to the group as a whole for us to delete it, I don’t like to be too heavy handed with that kind of moderation and try to reserve it for only when it is absolutely necessarily as generally I like people to be able to have their say and most things can be ironed out with dialogue and often we can all learn from it, that said if you feel something is inappropriate like I say please feel free to let me know and I will be happy to take another look.

All the best,

Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!
See more
See less

20 years of weed, enoughs enough

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20 years of weed, enoughs enough

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
    Hi all 2 months and 3 days now without a joint or 62 days as i now like to look at it.
    Last edited by mungobeans; 03-03-2010, 03:02 PM.

Hi mungobeans and welcome to the forum.

Well done on your decision to detox and with your efforts so far, the first month can be the toughest.

Take care and please keep us posted on how it goes.
    Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!

Comment

Hello to Everyone on this forum,

Mungo, Great job on achieving a month of sobriety. Today is my 44th day of sobriety from the drug and after watching the video posted today by Admin I have made a decision to join Marijuana Anonymous. I was opposed to going just a week ago but now I believe attending meetings and working the steps will strengthen my chances of rehabilitation and enable me to become a better person. Wishing everyone here all the best on your journeys to mental, physical, and spiritual freedom.

Comment

Thanks man. Congrats to you to on your 44th day i'm sure like me you have no regrets and realise now that it's for the best. So keep strong and I wish you strength and hope for the future.
        Mungo (adam)

Comment

Originally posted by mungobeans View Post
          i'm sure like me you have no regrets and realise now that it's for the best. So keep strong and I wish you strength and hope for the future.
          Mungo (adam)
          so true, as much as i could enjoy a smoke it is about realising that quitting is the best choice

Comment

I too would love to get together with my smoking buddies and have a good old smoke but i've never gone this long without smoking and am really proud of myself for doing something i never thought i would or could. I just have to accept that those days are behind me now and that after 20 years it's time to get my life back on track. Plus i've just broken my hand so couldn't roll one even if i wanted too

Comment

Just had a mate come over who still smokes the drug and he was smoking it in front of me and I wasn't even tempted. 62 days gone and I'm doing O.K
              Last edited by mungobeans; 03-03-2010, 03:02 PM.

Comment

That’s great mungobeans, not caving in while others are smoking around you shows real strength, you are doing great! Keep up the good work!

Take care and thanks for keeping us posted
                Cannabis Rehab Admin

Comment

Thanks rehab group blogger. And thanks for your wonderful site it's been a real help since I decided to quit.

Comment

Well done Adam
                    You must be so proud of yourself right now, thats some achievement you did so well not to cave in. You set a great example to the rest of us.

Keep up the good work
                    Together we can do it

Comment

Excellent job there, I would love to get that far, was finding I was having a good day today but had some bad news and now finding it real tough. Only on day 8 should be further on but had a relapse so had to start again. Trying not to relapse again but it's hard going cold turkey. I want to scream.

Comment

Hi Daisy. Don't worry you will get there. The main thing is that at least your trying. It's easy to keep putting it off but harder to attempt it, so well done to you for that. Just don't be so hard on yourself. Have faith in yourself and just remember what it is you are trying to achieve and keep that goal in mind.
                        Easier said than done, yes. But if ya want it bad enough you'll do it.
                        All the best daisy, I have faith in you. Keep us posted on your progress.
                        Regards, Adam.

Comment

Don't do it Daisy!!
                          ( I sent you a Visitor message i hope that You got it)
                          Together we can do it

Comment

Hi Cath and Adam,

Thanks for your support, made it to day 9 and feeling much better today. Just need to keep myself distracted in future when I feel like a smoke. Some days are so easy and then others, like yesterday are hell.

Daisy

Comment

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
                              you are doing really well Daisy, keep up the good work, you will have good days and bad days but the longer you go the more good days you will have. It gets easier every day.

Keep up the good work and next time you are struggling try the chat room on MA online, that helps me a lot as well as this site. I wouldn't of made it this far without them.
                              Together we can do it

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X