Announcement

Collapse

If you feel a post is inappropriate

Hi folks,

Just a quick note in regards to the moderation of the group. Sometimes if I am a bit short on time or if we get a lot of posts at once I may have to just skim the overall gist of the posts rather than reading them word for word before I approve them, also we all have a different perspective as to what is acceptable and thus there may sometimes be the odd post that gets through that you may feel is inappropriate. And while this doesn’t seem to happen very often if there is anything that anybody reads and feels is inappropriate then please feel free to either shoot me a PM or use the contact form to let me know and I will always be happy to take another look at it.

Please keep in mind however that a post does have to be quite bad or harmful to the group as a whole for us to delete it, I don’t like to be too heavy handed with that kind of moderation and try to reserve it for only when it is absolutely necessarily as generally I like people to be able to have their say and most things can be ironed out with dialogue and often we can all learn from it, that said if you feel something is inappropriate like I say please feel free to let me know and I will be happy to take another look.

All the best,

Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!
See more
See less

Weed Relapse!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weed Relapse!

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
    Well, i posted here at the beginning of January and made it to around day 12 or 13... then had a relapse... but some stuff and thought I could smoke occassionally... which i did for the first week. I bought some the drug on Friday and smoked Friday/Saturday and then went a week without it... then the following weekend toked up again. Friday, Saturday. Took Sunday off, toked up Monday and then on that Tuesday had a doctors appointment and he told me i had to detox due to a enflamed prostate. Doctor is going to start giving me prostate massages (YAY how much fun is that.... LOL) and put me on antibiotics to get my prostate back into normal condition (i'm 35 and its not normal he says for my age). I have to also give up coffee for 6 months! He told me that even one toke would spoil any progress (i don't know if I actually believe that... any thoughts???).

So after that appointment, i smoked for like 2 weeks every night.

Then I gave it up a second time and today I am on day 13...

Last night I wanted to smoke. but didn't go to get any.

This is a tough journey.

It is a tough journey but in the end it is well worth it. You have a genuinely good reason to quit, your health is the most important thing.

When I am struggling (I'm on day 21 today) I either come on here and read the posts or I go on MA Online where there is a chat room where there are always people who are going through it with you. The support that this cannabis rehab site and MA online gives you is such a breath of fresh air in this long tough journey.

Keep your chin up, If you have reached day 13 then you are passed the worst, the first week was a killer for me. Just remember you are not alone. And you did really well last night to not cave in WELL DONE!!

Cath
    Together we can do it

Comment

Hi ya. Well done on getting to day 13. It's not an easy ride but is definatly achievable. If you've come this far keep strong and go further. I know that's easier said than done, but hey 13 days off shows strength and determination and with that behind you I see no reason why you can't achieve your goals. I wish you all the best and look forward to reading your comments when you have made it to day 20 and beyond.
      Be strong and all the best for the future, Adam (55 days without now)

Comment

Hi im new to this forum.

I really dont understand the whole drugs thing, especially cannabis in this case. Dont get me wrong im not anti-drugs or pro-drugs, i smoked the drug for years but have quit for a while now-the reasons why i might divulge in time. But most of the people who are anti-cannabis have never even tried it-people who do smoke it need a powerful reason to quit,or otherwise they need a wake up call. Telling someone to detox the drug is like telling someone who drives to detox their car-both are shortcuts to where you want to go but u try telling someone to walk there instead, its a slower journey but youll miss out on all the things u would have seen if u were driving.

My own use i now see as a rebellion against the daily grind of life. But its a complicated issue with everyone having their own reasons.
        Kev.

Comment

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
          It's tough but worth it, especially for your health, I relapsed too, only made it about 6 days before I cracked and had a joint. On day 8 this time round and doing much better. Good luck

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X