Announcement

Collapse

If you feel a post is inappropriate

Hi folks,

Just a quick note in regards to the moderation of the group. Sometimes if I am a bit short on time or if we get a lot of posts at once I may have to just skim the overall gist of the posts rather than reading them word for word before I approve them, also we all have a different perspective as to what is acceptable and thus there may sometimes be the odd post that gets through that you may feel is inappropriate. And while this doesn’t seem to happen very often if there is anything that anybody reads and feels is inappropriate then please feel free to either shoot me a PM or use the contact form to let me know and I will always be happy to take another look at it.

Please keep in mind however that a post does have to be quite bad or harmful to the group as a whole for us to delete it, I don’t like to be too heavy handed with that kind of moderation and try to reserve it for only when it is absolutely necessarily as generally I like people to be able to have their say and most things can be ironed out with dialogue and often we can all learn from it, that said if you feel something is inappropriate like I say please feel free to let me know and I will be happy to take another look.

All the best,

Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!
See more
See less

Marijuana Use Stops Tomorrow

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marijuana Use Stops Tomorrow

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
    I've been reading this cannabis rehab site for a couple weeks now and have decided to post my story. I have read that it's better to have a stop date to go by and mine is tomorrow, Easter Sunday. I have been smoking blunts daily for 14 years. All day, every day, 3-5 blunts a day. I have a master's degree, a great job of 9 years and a great family. I have lived over a decade in a pattern of smoking from the time I got up to the time I went to bed. Once my child was born I would just go sit in my car in the garage to smoke. My wife was tolerant, and to a certain measure stills is, but I know I need to finally kick this habit. I have let mj run my life for a long time. I was always had to smoke before going somewhere, avoid friendships, trips, etc with people who didn't smoke. Basically, I have just isolated myself from mostly everybody I know. I live an hour away from my dealer so I made the trip every couple weeks. There's nobody around me that I can really relate to, so I stay home and smoke as soon as I get home from work. Tomorrow is the day that I stop and I am scared to say the least. I have tried before, but the desire/need to get some was too much and I would fall back in. I have been an oz. a week smoker and now it's time to stop. I think the mental challenges for me will be tougher than any physical challenges. this cannabis rehab site is great and thank you for allowing me to speak a little.

hi Scudron,

Welcome to the forum!! We are all very glad that you decided to open up to us and share a little bit of yourself. There are many of us, like myself, who can relate to your story. I smoked for many years all day every day. I also felt very isolated from those who matter a great deal to me. Now that I have quit smoking, I feel as though I was able to re-enter society again with a clear head this time. It's really nice not to be walking around in a cloud of pot smoke all of the time.

I can definitely relate to the mental challenges being difficult with quitting. I relapsed 2 times before this and now, this time, it's different. I realized that I had to stop thinking of myself as The Stoner and remember who I am. I had lost who I was for a long time. I'm not saying that it's easy by any means, but you have come to the right place looking for support and guidance. CannabisRehab.org is a big key to my recovery. this cannabis rehab site has helped me to see that I am not alone in this. That is so helpful!!!

You are not alone either. You are among friends here. I wish you the best of luck with your journey and look forward to hearing about your progress!!!

Be free.

Comment

i completely get what your saying man, i smoked it from the age of 12, im now 21, i hate going without weed, its like waking up in somone else body, everything feels so wierd, i wasnt smoking an oz a week but i was smoking close, ruffly 21 grams a week. marijuana has made me impotent for the past 2 years, which is extremely frustrateing when you have a really buff chick in bed and u cant do anything about it, its f*uckin embaressing. ive had enough of it, im going to exercise daily till i cant stand anymore, then hopefully in a month, my pecker will be working again, if anyone else has this problem please let me know so i know its not just me, i managed to stop for a week once and by the end of the week i could feel sexual urges coming back but for some reason i became a waste of f*ckin space once again, its really hard for me to detox because i dont know anything else to life other than geting high with your friends and watching family guy/ south park.

Comment

Going on almost 2 days

Currently on day 2. Trying to stay as busy as possible. Downtime is the worst when I jsu sit and think and crave. No real detox other than getting up at 6:00 am and the mental obstacles

Comment

stay strong

Comment

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
            Hi Scudron and welcome to the forum.

Well done on your decision to quit. I am glad to hear you are doing ok and that you are not feeling much of a withdrawal, some people don’t experience it too badly, it can be quite strange like that, maybe some of us have a biological make up that’s more prone to getting hooked on it than others, you have to be careful though as I have heard from quite a few people who have been fine for the first few days only for it to hit them a little bit later, anyway let’s keep our fingers crossed that you will be one of the people who isn’t affected too badly. Anyway it’s early days but it sounds like you are doing ok, I hope you continue to stay this way, I am sure you can do it, no more having to spend time alone in your car hopefully.

Take care, thanks for posting and please continue to keep us posted on how it goes.

Good luck!
            Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X