Announcement

Collapse

If you feel a post is inappropriate

Hi folks,

Just a quick note in regards to the moderation of the group. Sometimes if I am a bit short on time or if we get a lot of posts at once I may have to just skim the overall gist of the posts rather than reading them word for word before I approve them, also we all have a different perspective as to what is acceptable and thus there may sometimes be the odd post that gets through that you may feel is inappropriate. And while this doesn’t seem to happen very often if there is anything that anybody reads and feels is inappropriate then please feel free to either shoot me a PM or use the contact form to let me know and I will always be happy to take another look at it.

Please keep in mind however that a post does have to be quite bad or harmful to the group as a whole for us to delete it, I don’t like to be too heavy handed with that kind of moderation and try to reserve it for only when it is absolutely necessarily as generally I like people to be able to have their say and most things can be ironed out with dialogue and often we can all learn from it, that said if you feel something is inappropriate like I say please feel free to let me know and I will be happy to take another look.

All the best,

Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!
See more
See less

Hypocrite.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hypocrite.

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
    Seems i've been the biggest hypo in the last week. Going on and on about ways to get off pot and how 420 shouldn't be about drugs.

I confess that it was too much for me to handle. I finished my last exam on 420, at about 2pm. So there i am, just finished the biggest exam of my life, surrounded by friends who are all getting baked among 1000 others on campus. So yes, i smoked. I ended up getting some and was baked for the few days after that until i went home for the summer.

Now that i am home i have almost no access to it, and i have a small business to run and other responsibilities so i cant see myself using any time soon. It'll be hard when i go back to school, but i'm getting better at making the right choices.

I should point out, that this exam which i studied for, for 4 days (12hr a day of cramming), i did VERY WELL! in. I also found out that my midterm for that class, which i failed the midterm, will not be counted if the final was done well, so double bonus for me.

L-Theanine:
    Worked wonders for my anxiety while studying, and i took it for a week (450g/day, aka 3 pills). I stopped taking it and i still feel great. So far this is great find and i suggest it to others.

Cheers everyone!

Never mind inthegrinder as much as we want and try for it not to happen unfortunately falling off the wagon can sometimes be part of the process of quitting. It must be hard been surrounded by people who are smoking it all around you, that can all be part of a certain element of student type culture these days. Anyway try not to be too hard on yourself, accept your failings of the past but try not to accept the ones of the future, or something like that I guess.

Anyway hang in there mate and well done on the exam.

Take care. Thanks for keeping us posted and please continue to do so.
    Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!

Comment

Don’t beat yourself up too much mate, I know for a fact I would have cracked had I been in the same situation. Going back to when I was doing my exams, the first thing you want to do is party when they are over.

Take the positives of your performance in them over what is a small relapse. It sounds like you’ll be in a better environment now to have a good shot at quitting and your business is a good opportunity to throw yourself into something other than weed.

Keep strong and positive my friend.

Comment

inthegrinder, i was the one the other day who was talking about suicide, and u really helped me, i look upto u and respect you, please dont fall off the wagon again, half the reason i felt better was from your advice, be strong mate be strong, when my friends smoke it around me i stand outside for 10 minuites and have a cigarette till the air in there house has cleared, i hate being around people that smoke it but at the same time i cant stand being by myself all the time with no social life. be strong mate. u really helped me, and your not a hypocrite, dont beat yourself up, just dont do it again.

look after yourself dude.

Comment

Thanks peeps!

I really appreciate it. I've been focusing on my small business and its really coming along (just starting it off).

Thanks again for the encouragement fellas. Cheers.

Comment

how u doing now buddy? still staying off shittabbis?

Comment

Seems im starting over again.

I've hit a point where i have far too many obligations to be able to smoke anymore which is good. Also cash is getting tight so that as well.

Ive gone from smoking everyday (a month ago), to smoking once a week (Recently), and by next week (its saturday now), i should be smoke free for good. I'll just have to stay out of the house. I also messaged my friend who hooked me up with stuff and let him know that i quit and to not pressure me. Hes a good guy so that should work out. I'd hate to loose a good friendship over something like this.

Thanks for asking.

Unregistered, can you register so i'll know who's asking. And who to thank .

Comment

ive been trying to register but cant figure it out man :S can somone explain, i would like to register so people dont get confused on who is talking :S

Comment

Hi again unregistered guest, you can still enter a name so that people will know that it’s you even if you are not registered, quite a few people do that, I don’t know why you can’t register but if you send us the details of the problem you are having we will look into it and see if we can help. http://www.forummatters.com/forums/sendmessage.php

Take care
                  Cannabis Rehab Admin

Comment

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
                    okay man, i'll start posted as walkers350 or somthing like that, simply coz i cant think of a name and theres a packet of cheese and onion walkers crisps infront of me haha

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X