Announcement

Collapse

If you feel a post is inappropriate

Hi folks,

Just a quick note in regards to the moderation of the group. Sometimes if I am a bit short on time or if we get a lot of posts at once I may have to just skim the overall gist of the posts rather than reading them word for word before I approve them, also we all have a different perspective as to what is acceptable and thus there may sometimes be the odd post that gets through that you may feel is inappropriate. And while this doesn’t seem to happen very often if there is anything that anybody reads and feels is inappropriate then please feel free to either shoot me a PM or use the contact form to let me know and I will always be happy to take another look at it.

Please keep in mind however that a post does have to be quite bad or harmful to the group as a whole for us to delete it, I don’t like to be too heavy handed with that kind of moderation and try to reserve it for only when it is absolutely necessarily as generally I like people to be able to have their say and most things can be ironed out with dialogue and often we can all learn from it, that said if you feel something is inappropriate like I say please feel free to let me know and I will be happy to take another look.

All the best,

Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!
See more
See less

I need to quit marijuana to save my life

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to quit marijuana to save my life

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
    My name is tyler jennings im 15 years old and marijuana is messing up my life. I hate being high im high rite now as i type but today im choseing to detox because iv just been so depressed and iv been thinking of suicide. its effecting my love life allso all i want to do any more is smoke and its so EZ to get couse my family grows it. When im with her i allways wish i was high. i never see her im allways at my budds house geting high. Now im deeply depressed and im thinking of suicide. Intill i saw a you tube video telling me to come to this form and it just saved my life. I saw people with the exact same problem im faceing it just felt good knowing im not alone. So insted of comiting suicide i decided to post here every day and i hope i can get rid of my addition.

You can do it Tyler. I'm in California too, and I'm only on day 5. The intense anxiety and depression I would get while high has disappeared. Having this kind of relief feels like a natural, very clean high.

If you can give it up, after a few days (or maybe even one day) your perspective will definitely change. You'll probably realize the problems you were obsessing with are not as bad as you thought, and fixing them will be a lot easier.

Quit now, before you get old like me (41 ). I have a lot of regret about the past, and the reality is that my life is probably half over. I've wasted YEARS doing nothing, and this is a problem you can avoid.

Good luck buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by jb3 View Post
      You can do it Tyler. I'm in California too, and I'm only on day 5. The intense anxiety and depression I would get while high has disappeared. Having this kind of relief feels like a natural, very clean high.

If you can give it up, after a few days (or maybe even one day) your perspective will definitely change. You'll probably realize the problems you were obsessing with are not as bad as you thought, and fixing them will be a lot easier.

Quit now, before you get old like me (41 ). I have a lot of regret about the past, and the reality is that my life is probably half over. I've wasted YEARS doing nothing, and this is a problem you can avoid.

Good luck buddy.
      thanks for a quick reply todays day one hopefully the beginning of a new life for me good luck on your addition as well my friend.

Comment

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
        Hi tyler4060 and welcome to the forum.

I am so sorry to hear how you have been feeling, many others here have felt the same way, you may want to read a post by somebody else who was feeling the same just recently http://www.forummatters.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=1611 , I tried to advise the best I could for somebody in that situation, I know it’s not easy I have been there myself. The main thing I would advise is when you are feeling like that is not to go through it alone, there is help, if you are making plans to do something like that then talk to your doctor first, believe me they will take it seriously and try to do something to help there is also http://www.befrienders.org/ they have phone lines in almost every country. Please try at least one of those things before you do risk doing something permanent that will hurt so many people, if it’s a choice between that or continuing to smoke and gradually cutting down first (that is another option although not everybody can stick to it) or taking psychiatric meds and or counselling then please try those first. What you are feeling is probably a result of the way your drug use has messed up your brain, but it is treatable and shouldn’t last forever. I have read your other post and I see that you are just going through your first day or two, this can be an extremely hard part for many, some find it so hard that they do need to get professional help, this may well be the case for you, we will be here for you all we can but at the very least I would urge you to confide in someone face to face too, make sure you are getting some support you can’t go through this alone. Please don’t suffer in silence.

I will try to check back regularly to make sure you are ok, like I say I have been through this myself marijuana made a pretty bad mess of me too, I know how bad it can feel my heart really does go out to you. Anyway feel free to lean on us any time you feel you need to, there are lots of people here who have been through something similar and will be happy to advise, please take care and keep us posted.

Speak soon
        Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X