Announcement

Collapse

If you feel a post is inappropriate

Hi folks,

Just a quick note in regards to the moderation of the group. Sometimes if I am a bit short on time or if we get a lot of posts at once I may have to just skim the overall gist of the posts rather than reading them word for word before I approve them, also we all have a different perspective as to what is acceptable and thus there may sometimes be the odd post that gets through that you may feel is inappropriate. And while this doesn’t seem to happen very often if there is anything that anybody reads and feels is inappropriate then please feel free to either shoot me a PM or use the contact form to let me know and I will always be happy to take another look at it.

Please keep in mind however that a post does have to be quite bad or harmful to the group as a whole for us to delete it, I don’t like to be too heavy handed with that kind of moderation and try to reserve it for only when it is absolutely necessarily as generally I like people to be able to have their say and most things can be ironed out with dialogue and often we can all learn from it, that said if you feel something is inappropriate like I say please feel free to let me know and I will be happy to take another look.

All the best,

Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!
See more
See less

My first day sober form dope.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first day sober form dope.

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
    This will be my first day sober. I've tried to stop before. I take the LSAT test on May 7th and I promised myself I would stop smoking two months ago. Here I am still smoking. I've tried to stop multiple times. I'm tired of starting from square zero.

I want to be a real person. I want to be a whole person, an independent person. I've stolen from my mother and I've stolen from friends.

Thats awesome!

Its a good choice your making and i wish you the best of luck! Youll see your life in a whole new way starting today. Keep us posted .

Comment

I enrolled in a local out-patient program and I'm doing my best to stay positive.

Comment

good luck, I really hope that works for you!

I'm essentially in the same boat.... post grad, looking towards a future, but shackled by the best friend of my past...

I'm only on day 2-3, so I've started making a list of distractions and things that could help...

-Tell EVERYONE that you want to be clean. If they still invite you to smoke, eff them, theyre not true friends if they don't respect your choices...
        -Throw out ANYTHING related to pot (totally obv, but i definitely pulled stems out of the trash bc I still had my bong and wanted so desperately to smoke something)
        -Exercise... it gives you endorphins, and endorphins make you happy... (and happy people don't shoot their husbands.... haha pardon the legally blonde reference.
        -Start that hobby that you've always wanted to learn. I've drawn clothes for ages but never had the know-how.. so now I'm learning to sew.

I hope this helps a bit... it's helping me a little... but yes, that beckon is so effing strong some days I just want to cave... and then I remember the $20,000 I lost... the guilt helps too. lol.

Comment

Keep going guys. I'm only on day 13, but things I thought I could only enjoy while high are becoming just as enjoyable sober.

Comment

Nice one mate! Im on day two and ive just done the stems thing

Comment

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
              lol im tellin you, any paraphernalia and you're effed!
              haha, well at least i am... I'm weak and i know it... but now I have one more clean day under my belt

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X