Announcement

Collapse

If you feel a post is inappropriate

Hi folks,

Just a quick note in regards to the moderation of the group. Sometimes if I am a bit short on time or if we get a lot of posts at once I may have to just skim the overall gist of the posts rather than reading them word for word before I approve them, also we all have a different perspective as to what is acceptable and thus there may sometimes be the odd post that gets through that you may feel is inappropriate. And while this doesn’t seem to happen very often if there is anything that anybody reads and feels is inappropriate then please feel free to either shoot me a PM or use the contact form to let me know and I will always be happy to take another look at it.

Please keep in mind however that a post does have to be quite bad or harmful to the group as a whole for us to delete it, I don’t like to be too heavy handed with that kind of moderation and try to reserve it for only when it is absolutely necessarily as generally I like people to be able to have their say and most things can be ironed out with dialogue and often we can all learn from it, that said if you feel something is inappropriate like I say please feel free to let me know and I will be happy to take another look.

All the best,

Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!
See more
See less

Fed up spending my cash on weed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fed up spending my cash on weed

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
    Been smoking pot 21 years. love it love it love it. dont love the cash outlay. getting silly. i think the quantity we get for our money is awful. always on this forrum reading stuff. i dont seem to get stoned just relaxed. im ashamed i smoke it in the day and the night. i like one in the morning a small sheet before i go to work. when i get home i really really look forward to one. then 2 hourly ill have one. getting the ole man on a line about it too. dont help him moaning though. he has absolutely no idea how much i spend on it. he would go ballistic. my own money i use though. with me i think half of it is habit. like emmerdale is on, i get all cosy with a coffee and a head bliss! my life would be so different if i didnt smoke. i use to justify smoking pot by saying i dont smoke cigs i dont drink can i have alittle pleasure but it not like that now this pleasure is an expensive one. dont get me wrong nothing is suffering bills wise, im not in debt i run my home immaculatley latest models, i run my car, have a nice wardrobe, but i could have more! my other half likes abroad holidays we go once a year and thats because i can only stand a week without bud. the money i spend on it we could have 3 hols abroad and i would have a super time. sos if i rambling. bottom line is i need to give up. im scared and fear the withdrawals. im quite headstrong about things so im sure i could give up. theatine where u guys getting from?

Hey there. I totally sympathise with you. I smoked for 21 years also since I was 15 and have only given up recently (8 weeks and four days and counting....) Im not going to say it wasn't hard, because it was but only for the first 3 weeks or so and now i can honestly say i dont miss it. I counted up roughly how much i'd spent on the drug and it was around £20000! scary. i feel the benefits of giving up not only financially but socially and mentally. I feel like i now have my life back and my dreams for the future, also the dreams when I sleep - they can still be a bit creepy where i am smoking lots of the drug in them and surrounded by people from past and present. You can buy L-Theanine from a website called natures best - thats where i got mine from, its under a tenner if i remember right.

Good luck with your quitting journey and if it doesn't work out the first time, keep trying, took me several attempts over the last few years

keep strong

FQ

Comment

If your fed up... do what you can to quit. It's hard, I know how hard it is, but it can be done! I did it, and if I did, then anyone can because I was severly addicted. You can do it! I used to hate spending all my money to feed my addiction to, I got so fed up that I eventually quit. It can be done

Comment

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
        Hi Unregistered Guest and welcome to the forum.

We all have our own reasons for wanting to detox and I am sure you will find the is a range of benefits not just financial, I know what you mean there’s nothing like watching your favourite program while smoking a spliff, we all have or had our own enjoyable experiences with it, but at the end of the day you have to try to look at what those small moments of pleasure are costing you overall, with you it’s the financial thing but like I say we all have our own reasons and there comes the point that you just have to choose what it is that you want more. I think if you were to think about it some more there is probably more than just the financial element to it, that fact that you can’t go on holiday and go without it for more than a week probably means it has more than just a financial hold over you, try to think of all the benefits of quitting as I am sure it will help to give you motivation.

Take care, thanks for posting and please keep us posted on how it goes.

All the best
        Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X