Announcement

Collapse

If you feel a post is inappropriate

Hi folks,

Just a quick note in regards to the moderation of the group. Sometimes if I am a bit short on time or if we get a lot of posts at once I may have to just skim the overall gist of the posts rather than reading them word for word before I approve them, also we all have a different perspective as to what is acceptable and thus there may sometimes be the odd post that gets through that you may feel is inappropriate. And while this doesn’t seem to happen very often if there is anything that anybody reads and feels is inappropriate then please feel free to either shoot me a PM or use the contact form to let me know and I will always be happy to take another look at it.

Please keep in mind however that a post does have to be quite bad or harmful to the group as a whole for us to delete it, I don’t like to be too heavy handed with that kind of moderation and try to reserve it for only when it is absolutely necessarily as generally I like people to be able to have their say and most things can be ironed out with dialogue and often we can all learn from it, that said if you feel something is inappropriate like I say please feel free to let me know and I will be happy to take another look.

All the best,

Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!
See more
See less

Trying to stop but will the marijuana withdrawal symptoms ever ease?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to stop but will the marijuana withdrawal symptoms ever ease?

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
    My marijuana use has become increasingly worse, morning lunch and evening. I haven't had week in my house since last Friday but I smoke a little with a friend on Wednesday night. I haven't slept since Sunday, just a couple of hours. Wed night was the worse, woke up throwing up and a pounding headache. Took OTC sleep aid last night, no help at all. Have been awake since 3:00 a.m. Terrible mood swings, high then low, then happy then sad. Terrible loniliness.

What am I going to do? I have no one to talk to, just saying that has made me cry. I feel like the loser of the century.

If anyone will write to me and tell me it will get better I would appreciate it so much. Thank you. Sheryl

Hi Sheryl and welcome to the forum.

First of all you are not a loser, there are those who would like you to believe that, but plenty of people experience quite severe withdrawal symptoms from quitting marijuana, you only have to read the posts here to see that it is more common that many think, it seems that different people for whatever reason have a different potential to experience these kind of things, but it certainly doesn’t make you a loser. When it’s at it’s worse it can be very tough for some, but don’t worry it will pass, it can last for a different amount of time for different people but you will get there, just hang in there and try to take it one day at a time. Any time you feel like using or want to get something off your chest we will be here to listen.

Take care, thanks for posting and all the best.
    Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!

Comment

u made me sad when u said u wanted to cry. there is always people on here that will listen to u.if i new i live near u i would meet u. i feel the same about could do with someone to talk to about canabis. u are doing betta then me so far so how are you a loser. i been on it for 21 years. probaly could have bought an house. how shit is that. i have tried to even cut down. enjoy the first one in the morning. i work, i exercise walk dogs ride me bike really busy but i still think wen i get in gonna have a big smoke relaxes me. i feel weak that i need this drug to get by. hate my dealer making all that money out of me i get really angry with myself. i suppose if i tried harder i would succeed me head is telling me to stop but my inside is just wanting. even bought some theatine ready for the big day their just sat in my wardrobe looking at me. try and keep it up if you dont try again positive thinking be thinking of you

Comment

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
        hey sheryl, i know that you just have to be pacient but its a fact that the withdrawel symtoms go!
        when u cant sleep why not do some exercise tire yourself out? we programmed our bodys to sleep with marihuna un til we programme it otherwise.
        its also very important that u keep yourself busy for a lot of reasons 1 being sleep and the other is to takle the anxiety hope it helps

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X