Announcement

Collapse

If you feel a post is inappropriate

Hi folks,

Just a quick note in regards to the moderation of the group. Sometimes if I am a bit short on time or if we get a lot of posts at once I may have to just skim the overall gist of the posts rather than reading them word for word before I approve them, also we all have a different perspective as to what is acceptable and thus there may sometimes be the odd post that gets through that you may feel is inappropriate. And while this doesn’t seem to happen very often if there is anything that anybody reads and feels is inappropriate then please feel free to either shoot me a PM or use the contact form to let me know and I will always be happy to take another look at it.

Please keep in mind however that a post does have to be quite bad or harmful to the group as a whole for us to delete it, I don’t like to be too heavy handed with that kind of moderation and try to reserve it for only when it is absolutely necessarily as generally I like people to be able to have their say and most things can be ironed out with dialogue and often we can all learn from it, that said if you feel something is inappropriate like I say please feel free to let me know and I will be happy to take another look.

All the best,

Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!
See more
See less

75 days sober and feeling "alive"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 75 days sober and feeling "alive"

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
    Dear friends,

Firstly, let me say that I'm 75 days of sober, living through the stages of the recovery, and I am very very hopeful about the future as long as i stay clean. it's clear to me that day by day I'm getting myself back again and my life means much more to me if i'm clean. I know that, this is a long-term battle, there is still much way ahead of me and I relapsed many times in the past. But, I'm proud of myself in a way that I never gave up in my continous efforts of quitting since 1 year. I'm trying to learn from my experiences and believing that this time I will do it. I have bad times, good times, i.e. but one thing never changes as i stay clean is "I FEEL ALIVE" and that's my motivation.

I wanted to uptade

Greetings to everyone,

Good work dude, keep it up. The longer you go on the better you'll feel, physically mentally and about yourself.

Comment

Great work abiogenesis

There will be good times, there will be bad times, but like you say been clean makes you feel alive again and who can put a price on that. Well done we are all very proud of you!

Take care and keep up the good work!

It’s good to hear from you again R3XXY, how are you doing?
      Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!

Comment

Hello there BFB, I'm good thanks for asking. Life isn't exactly as I'd like it to be, but hey, who's is ?

I come back here from time to time to look around, and maybe offer a bit of support, I tend to forget about how much help people can need as it's been so long since I smoked. Seems like another life now.

You do a great job running CannabisRehab.org and devoting your time to people in need, keep it up.

I'll be back for a two year giving up pot anniversary post soon.

Take it easy.

Comment

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
          Thanks R3XXY, it’s nice to know it’s appreciated. Quitting doesn’t necessarily make life perfect, but it can improve things significantly in the long term and that’s how you have to try and think, what’s best in the long term? My life is far from perfect too, but I am sure it’s a lot better than if I had continued how I was and that’s what I try to remember. Anyway thanks for staying in touch, I look forward to reading your two year progress. Keep up the good work.

Take care and all the best.
          Cannabis Rehab Admin

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X