Announcement

Collapse

If you feel a post is inappropriate

Hi folks,

Just a quick note in regards to the moderation of the group. Sometimes if I am a bit short on time or if we get a lot of posts at once I may have to just skim the overall gist of the posts rather than reading them word for word before I approve them, also we all have a different perspective as to what is acceptable and thus there may sometimes be the odd post that gets through that you may feel is inappropriate. And while this doesn’t seem to happen very often if there is anything that anybody reads and feels is inappropriate then please feel free to either shoot me a PM or use the contact form to let me know and I will always be happy to take another look at it.

Please keep in mind however that a post does have to be quite bad or harmful to the group as a whole for us to delete it, I don’t like to be too heavy handed with that kind of moderation and try to reserve it for only when it is absolutely necessarily as generally I like people to be able to have their say and most things can be ironed out with dialogue and often we can all learn from it, that said if you feel something is inappropriate like I say please feel free to let me know and I will be happy to take another look.

All the best,

Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!
See more
See less

Only on sundays

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only on sundays

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
    Hallo people, i live in holland and i was hooked to cannabis for 14 years daily usage. I used to smoke super white widow etc, very strong stuff. 4 months ago i came to my senses and stpped cold turkey, 2 months ago i slipped on a sunday and smoked again. The next day i threw away the leftovers to be certain that i would not touch it again during the week. The very next sunday i smoked again. It seems that i now have more control about it. I want to smoke every sunday from now, can somebody share his experience with once per week smoking? I really dont want to go back to the daily usage. Am i asking for trouble by doing this? Or is it better not smoking anymore? Not even once per week. Thnx and greets

Hi unregistered guest and welcome to the forum,

I also live in the Netherlands and had a very hard time on quitting since it was so easy to reach. I would say in any case that it would be better not smoking anymore but since you're in the Netherlands, I strongly advise you to cut smoking as soon as you can because your cravings will be induced much more easily. You gained a control on your behavior because you stayed sober for some months. But as you start to smoke, I believe it will decrease your control over it and you could eventually end up with daily smoking again.

All the best and please keep us posted on how it goes,

Comment

I tried doing this, personally I think if your addicted there is no such thing as doing it every now and then because I always went back to my old ways.

Comment

They do say that if your brain has the disease of addiction then it’s usually all or nothing and that if you want to maintain control then you aren’t really able to use again. So as to how safe it is for you probably depends on whether your brain has this disease or not, it probably depends on how addicted you actually are.

Take care and all the best
        Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!

Comment

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
          Thnx for the support

Yeah i know, every sunday for the last couple of weeks i went to paris to cool things down....there is a coffeeshop at the end of my street, so its very difficult to past the cravings.....even once per week is tricky, bloody hell!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X