Announcement

Collapse

If you feel a post is inappropriate

Hi folks,

Just a quick note in regards to the moderation of the group. Sometimes if I am a bit short on time or if we get a lot of posts at once I may have to just skim the overall gist of the posts rather than reading them word for word before I approve them, also we all have a different perspective as to what is acceptable and thus there may sometimes be the odd post that gets through that you may feel is inappropriate. And while this doesn’t seem to happen very often if there is anything that anybody reads and feels is inappropriate then please feel free to either shoot me a PM or use the contact form to let me know and I will always be happy to take another look at it.

Please keep in mind however that a post does have to be quite bad or harmful to the group as a whole for us to delete it, I don’t like to be too heavy handed with that kind of moderation and try to reserve it for only when it is absolutely necessarily as generally I like people to be able to have their say and most things can be ironed out with dialogue and often we can all learn from it, that said if you feel something is inappropriate like I say please feel free to let me know and I will be happy to take another look.

All the best,

Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!
See more
See less

60 days off weed

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 60 days off weed

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
    hey all, i´ve been 60 days off the drug its benn so fyckin hard, sometimes i think of smokin once just ech 15 or 20 days but it fears me alot to go back again on that vicius cycle of smoking every day i think that right now its not a fisical adiction bu a extremly psicological. I feel board all of the time depressed and sometimes I feel life has no sense and thats because cannabis atacks plesaure sensors in our brain. What do you guys think that if i smoke a little joint will i get back on the addiction or will i be able to control it

Hi Unregistered Guest,

I don't know the severity your addiction, but one thing is sure that 1st joint will trigger the addicted circuit in your brain and you might not have much choice but go back to smoking everyday eventually. When we say the drug makes psychological addiction, it feels like 'actually there is no addiction, but it is something that I imagine, so it can be under control', and that is totally wrong. Addiction is a neurological disorder hardwired in our brains and withdrawaling from it has psychological and physical effects, and in regards to this affect people make the distinction between psychological/physical addiction. You very well know why you feel depressed and can't enjoy life, it's because your pleasure centers are overwhelmed with cannabis, and these will be settled eventually, but I believe you need to focus on what you're going through. It's not an easy thing, I am 7 months sober now and I know how hard can it be to stay still, but that's a phase that you should go through to beat your addiction.

I strongly advise you to go through the sticky rehab group 'very useful websites' for more information on addiction and recovery.

Take care and please keep us posted,

Comment

Today is 61 days for me, so we have the same quit date. But unlike you, the first 60 days have been pretty easy for me. I think the reason why is that I am using antidepressants and mood stabilizers. I know a lot of people are against psych meds, but they have helped me tremendously. Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) is also very useful.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        hey all, i´ve been 60 days off the drug its benn so fyckin hard, sometimes i think of smokin once just ech 15 or 20 days but it fears me alot to go back again on that vicius cycle of smoking every day i think that right now its not a fisical adiction bu a extremly psicological. I feel board all of the time depressed and sometimes I feel life has no sense and thats because cannabis atacks plesaure sensors in our brain. What do you guys think that if i smoke a little joint will i get back on the addiction or will i be able to control it

You can barely compose a readable sentence. I would advise against it. Stay clean and hopefully your brain can recover from whatever damage you've done to it.

Comment

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
          Hi and welcome to the forum

While I might not have put it quite so frank, let's keep it civil, I think you will benefit from trying life without it. As to whether you will be able to smoke a little now and again without going back to how you were before probably depends on how addicted you are, if you are truly hooked then most addicts do find it’s all or nothing.

Take care, all the best and please keep us posted
          Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!

Comment

Working...
          X