Announcement

Collapse

If you feel a post is inappropriate

Hi folks,

Just a quick note in regards to the moderation of the group. Sometimes if I am a bit short on time or if we get a lot of posts at once I may have to just skim the overall gist of the posts rather than reading them word for word before I approve them, also we all have a different perspective as to what is acceptable and thus there may sometimes be the odd post that gets through that you may feel is inappropriate. And while this doesn’t seem to happen very often if there is anything that anybody reads and feels is inappropriate then please feel free to either shoot me a PM or use the contact form to let me know and I will always be happy to take another look at it.

Please keep in mind however that a post does have to be quite bad or harmful to the group as a whole for us to delete it, I don’t like to be too heavy handed with that kind of moderation and try to reserve it for only when it is absolutely necessarily as generally I like people to be able to have their say and most things can be ironed out with dialogue and often we can all learn from it, that said if you feel something is inappropriate like I say please feel free to let me know and I will be happy to take another look.

All the best,

Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!
See more
See less

Cannabis Detoxing.......Help?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannabis Detoxing.......Help?

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
    Hey,

I've never done this before but i think it might be time so, i've been smoking the drug for six years i'm twenty one now and i smoke it everyday and have done for about four years. Every single time i try to detox within one to two days i'm craving it and to be honest i cave into temptation everytime, i want to detox but my body becomes ill within a day of not smoking, i get nausea feelings, my appitite disapers along with my thirst (don't need to drink anything i mean) and then i use the drug to take it away, i'm really worried about my health and mental state if i carry on..... i hope there is someone on here who can just give me some light on this kind of dark subject ^_^

Thanks

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Getting over the first few days can for many be the hardest, going through the kind of withdrawal symptoms you are experiencing can be perfectly normal and unfortunately is just something that those who are addicted have to go through, but the sooner you go through it the sooner they will pass and they will pass it just takes time. If you want some tips on how to get through it you many want to check out our http://www.forummatters.com/forums/s...p-Smoking-Weed thread, you may find some tips there that will help.

Anyway I know it’s tough, but try not to think about it in terms of months or even weeks for now just try to take it one day at a time, remember we are all with you, any time you need to share come and tell us how you are doing, I am sure you can do it.

Take care and please keep us posted on how it goes.

Good luck and all the best.
    Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!

Comment

first things first, take the decision to quit, that's the hard part, once you clearly decide, then the physical aspects of the quit will pass relatively easy. yes you will feel nausea, restlessness, maybe anxiety or insomnia, but it will not last long, the more determined you are the easier it will be. i smoked 10 years and the basic withdrawal symptoms took 4 days to recede, then 5 more days for the brain fog to disappear, after that it was more than 2 months for the very vivid dreams to stop and that was about it for me. each person reacts differently, you're still young, typically it should be much easier for you and it's great that you want to detox now, you have a long great healthy life ahead, enjoy!
      Last edited by SilverMaze; 03-07-2011, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forum,

I agree with SilverMaze when he says that first things first, you should be very clear on your decision. A full commitment to detox is very essential to success, since addiction is a neurological problem. If you are not clear, the addicted circuit in your brain will take the control very easily and will lead you relapse. You are saying that you are at 21, which means that you are at the beginning of creating your life, and if you can't get rid of your addiction, it is very probable that it would go only worse by time and you might never be able to create a life in the cloud of weed. I am not trying to be pessimistic, but addiction is a very very serious problem that might melt all our lives in it. So, it's a perfect timing for you to detox the drug and go on with your life.

It might be a very good idea for you to read on addiction and the recovery skills (there is a sticky thread for that), to understand the real nature of your problem. I believe that we cannot solve a problem that we don't understand. Please feel free to discuss more about your situation and let's try to help you as much as we can.

Thanks for posting and please keep us posted on how it goes,

All the best,
        Last edited by abiogenesis; 03-09-2011, 06:17 PM.

Comment

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
          Twenty year veteran here. I look back on how much i missed out on. I havent been off long enough to bragg yet. But i did make up my mind to detox though.My ambition is soaring and my need for life is taking over. Everytime i get all freaked out i come to this web site and it takes it away. The main thing is I am going to never smoke again. The worst is over. Thanks for posting. We will succeed.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X