Announcement

Collapse

If you feel a post is inappropriate

Hi folks,

Just a quick note in regards to the moderation of the group. Sometimes if I am a bit short on time or if we get a lot of posts at once I may have to just skim the overall gist of the posts rather than reading them word for word before I approve them, also we all have a different perspective as to what is acceptable and thus there may sometimes be the odd post that gets through that you may feel is inappropriate. And while this doesn’t seem to happen very often if there is anything that anybody reads and feels is inappropriate then please feel free to either shoot me a PM or use the contact form to let me know and I will always be happy to take another look at it.

Please keep in mind however that a post does have to be quite bad or harmful to the group as a whole for us to delete it, I don’t like to be too heavy handed with that kind of moderation and try to reserve it for only when it is absolutely necessarily as generally I like people to be able to have their say and most things can be ironed out with dialogue and often we can all learn from it, that said if you feel something is inappropriate like I say please feel free to let me know and I will be happy to take another look.

All the best,

Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!
See more
See less

LOL @ the excuses people use to get high

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL @ the excuses people use to get high

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
    I'm Watching National Geographic and now as an outsider looking in, most of the excuses people use to smoke the drug are just crazy. Saying smoking the drug makes them more productive and cures anxiety, while this may be true for anxiety I believe it brings on more anxiety which inturn causes the user to smoke more to cure their anxiety. I think this drug cures while being high but when craving it and not being high it brings on problems associated with the benefits of smoking weed.

Feel free to add any crazy things you heard people say or other problems the drug can "fix"

there are medical uses for marijuana, like to cure appetite loss, basically when chemotherapy is concerned, and some other cures, like sleeplessness, hyperactivity etc... i do LOL a lot at people who give excuses such as "i don't feel like myself without it" or "it's better to be high or else i will be so angry at everyone" lol i don't know if you will laugh at why i smoke the drug myself, i never smoke to cure anything, my reason is simply, well, i like that feeling and i just smoke it for fun lol lol lol i experienced negative effects of abuse, but i still am not convinced i should quit like forever rather i made it very occasional usage to prevent the negative effects, not advocating this, only stating why and how i still use it... ok well now you can LOL @ ME! haha

Comment

It is amazing the way people will think in regards to their drug use, people will often construct an entire way of thinking that will justify and support their use of the drug, it is something that is part of the condition of been a drug user I guess, it’s often not until we hit rock bottom that we are forced to re-evaluate our perspective of the situation.
      Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!

Comment

Well my ex used to use these ones....

It helps him drive better
        It helps him be a better person
        It helps him be more calm and relaxed in the long run (it isn't he is very paranoid)
        It helps him breath when he is having an ashman attack
        It helps him focus more when he drives
        It helps him unwind
        It helps get him horny
        It helps making work and chores to be more fun
        It's safer then drinking any day
        It helps with any sort of pain he has
        It hurts his body to not smoke more then it hurts his body to smoke
        It's fun
        It helps him fit in or relate to his friends
        His family does it, so he does it to
        It makes other drugs he does more fun
        It isn't expensive (unlike alcohol he says)
        It brings people together
        It's the safest drug in the world
        It makes him happy

Those are just some of the reasons he has used in the past. Weird eh?

Comment

Yeah I believe him when he says it hurts his body to not smoke more then it hurts his body to smoke because he is going through withdraws and needs it when hes not high but after he smokes he satisfied his craving

Comment

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
            Originally posted by Nakisai View Post
            Well my ex used to use these ones....

It helps him drive better
            It helps him be a better person
            It helps him be more calm and relaxed in the long run (it isn't he is very paranoid)
            It helps him breath when he is having an ashman attack
            It helps him focus more when he drives
            It helps him unwind
            It helps get him horny
            It helps making work and chores to be more fun
            It's safer then drinking any day
            It helps with any sort of pain he has
            It hurts his body to not smoke more then it hurts his body to smoke
            It's fun
            It helps him fit in or relate to his friends
            His family does it, so he does it to
            It makes other drugs he does more fun
            It isn't expensive (unlike alcohol he says)
            It brings people together
            It's the safest drug in the world
            It makes him happy

Those are just some of the reasons he has used in the past. Weird eh?
            these are all the excuses my ex girlfriend uses,.. but c'mon,.. if you cant do all this without drugs, then there is something seriously wrong with you!!

1.drive better? thats just like saying im driving better under influence of alcohol
            2.be a better person? geta bible or something if you really need something to get a better person(no im not religious lol)
            3.be more calm and relaxed? breathe 3 times sit back, watch some tv
            4.breath with asthma attack? take your inhalers!! they are cheap and they do work better because when you keep up with them the right way you wont have asthma attacks!
            5.focus when driving? see point 1
            6.helps him unwind? see point 3
            7.helps him getting horny? get some magazines or something
            8. more fun with chores and work? pffft everyone needs to do them
            9.safer then drinking any day? id say the same about pot addicts then i would do at drinking addicts
            10.helps with pain? wuss!!
            11.hurts not to smoke? already stated , those are widrawels, and then you here ppl say its not addictive??? pffft
            12. its fun? so easy amused ay?
            13.helps him fit in? grow up! that sounds like someone in highschool or something
            14. his family does it? instead of waking them up you just join in?
            15.other drugs? i bet he has same excuses for those drugs too
            16.isnt expensive? i drink cheaper then wat cannabis costs
            17. brings ppl together? yeah like zombies
            18. safest drug in the world? well if it makes you drive under influence of it and work,.. i cant see that as safe, plus it makes you smoke other unsafe drugs as stated in point 15
            19. makes you happy? try and work on poin 1 till 18 without drugs , then you will be happy

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X