Announcement

Collapse

If you feel a post is inappropriate

Hi folks,

Just a quick note in regards to the moderation of the group. Sometimes if I am a bit short on time or if we get a lot of posts at once I may have to just skim the overall gist of the posts rather than reading them word for word before I approve them, also we all have a different perspective as to what is acceptable and thus there may sometimes be the odd post that gets through that you may feel is inappropriate. And while this doesn’t seem to happen very often if there is anything that anybody reads and feels is inappropriate then please feel free to either shoot me a PM or use the contact form to let me know and I will always be happy to take another look at it.

Please keep in mind however that a post does have to be quite bad or harmful to the group as a whole for us to delete it, I don’t like to be too heavy handed with that kind of moderation and try to reserve it for only when it is absolutely necessarily as generally I like people to be able to have their say and most things can be ironed out with dialogue and often we can all learn from it, that said if you feel something is inappropriate like I say please feel free to let me know and I will be happy to take another look.

All the best,

Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!
See more
See less

quiting Marijuana...its a great feeling!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quiting Marijuana...its a great feeling!!!!

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
    Marijuana has [email protected] up my life to be honest ......where do i start..well i never smoked in my life i had been a amateur boxer with over 120 fights (12 years) travelled the world and never had time for drink, drugs etc...when i finished boxing i took up taekwondo,(4 years) then played rugby for 8 (yrs) played guitar 5 (yrs) i was as fit as a fiddle ripped up and looked the Biz,i would skydive every day over 500 jumps in one year in Australia, made a shit load of money in business, blah, blah, blah, never touched drugs, except beer at weekends.
    What i am trying to tell you, if you keep yourself busy focused in life, and i don’t mean they have to be full contact sports, it can be anything from walking, dancing, fishing, yoga (which i have been doing now for a year now) playing with your children, pets, etc..... do you get the picture!! keeping yourself busy and at night time you will sleep like a baby. your thoughts will be sharp and positive thoughts will be your rock.

After i finished the sports, i was constantly looking for a high which ended up being cocaine, "BIG, BIG,MISTAKE" but at the time i thought if the rock stars are doing it then why not. It eventually turned me into a monster my personality would change within minutes but i couldn’t see it, but everybody else did, after a big fight i fell out with my girlfriend.... i woke up 2 days later and she had gone to America. I followed her and that was where i met MR WEED"...
    Wow i thought this is so calming, so soothing, so relaxing, nothing else mattered. Hey i had found the answer i thought; little did i know, after the initial realisation that sent me into, over time a massive state of paranoia, although I never used nicotine I used a bong.
    i couldn’t go out of the house, wouldn’t answer the door, phone, even open the curtains, i was afraid of my own shadow, and i couldn’t see it. I was talking in riddles looking so deep into everything it was scary, scary, scary...
    my girlfriend eventually left me and now I’m picking up the pieces, it isn’t easy i tell you but the first thing you have to do is make a commitment to yourself, you don’t need chemicals in life to get you high, there are so many things you can do so many things to see.
    Life is only for a short while, so why walk around it in a daze, not knowing where you are, paranoid, scared, motionless, forgetful, etc...
    i am now one year without the dreaded weed, not still one hundred percent but there is a light at the end of the tunnel, it’s easy to start again, but after all I’ve personally gone through.... ha-ha, well you do the maths, i look good, feel good, feel fresh,
    And ready for what anybody wants to put in front of me.
    Always remember never, ever, ever, give in, You can do it one day at a time, tomorrow the sun will rise and the sun will set life is too important to miss out on. Good luck.....
    Paul.
    Ps, sorry I went on a bit I could have written a whole book my time with it.....

Hi MAGOO2037 and welcome to the forum,

Actually I agree with every bit of your sayings about the drugs and the life style they impose on us. Thanks for sharing your story, I'm sure it will mean a lot to people who are trying to reach there,

All the best,

Comment

that's a very interesting story, you only need to remember how great your life was, how much you have achieved and not look down at yourself just because you made a mistake. i mean you have been living healthy longer than you have been stoned. taking up the habit at older age might have triggered more intense reactions since your brain was never used to be intoxicated and it got shocked, that's fine, people get shocks in life and have drastic changes all the time, for you it was drugs for others could be an accident, an unexpected death of a close person or whatever. a year is not that long a time when it comes to drug rehab, the important thing is that you are living happy, whether a recovering addict or not. great story, please keep sharing with us, more in details how it was for you. don't worry about writing a lot, as long as you are being read, which you are, then it's only good to keep sharing, right? see you around, many thanks!

Comment

Hi MAGOO2037 and welcome.

Thanks for taking the time to post that, I know I found reading it very interesting, I think your story is a great example of how using drugs can creep up on you and before you know it has replaced or even stole what once used to be your life, then one day you wake up and think I want my life back and realise that using drugs wasn’t any kind of replacement for a full and active life at all.

I am glad things are starting to improve again now you have quit, well done and keep up the good work.

Take care and please keep us posted.

All the best
        Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!

Comment

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
          Thanks for the story,this sounds like me.i had everything once apon a time,now i have nothing and i got to fix this some how

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X