Announcement

Collapse

If you feel a post is inappropriate

Hi folks,

Just a quick note in regards to the moderation of the group. Sometimes if I am a bit short on time or if we get a lot of posts at once I may have to just skim the overall gist of the posts rather than reading them word for word before I approve them, also we all have a different perspective as to what is acceptable and thus there may sometimes be the odd post that gets through that you may feel is inappropriate. And while this doesn’t seem to happen very often if there is anything that anybody reads and feels is inappropriate then please feel free to either shoot me a PM or use the contact form to let me know and I will always be happy to take another look at it.

Please keep in mind however that a post does have to be quite bad or harmful to the group as a whole for us to delete it, I don’t like to be too heavy handed with that kind of moderation and try to reserve it for only when it is absolutely necessarily as generally I like people to be able to have their say and most things can be ironed out with dialogue and often we can all learn from it, that said if you feel something is inappropriate like I say please feel free to let me know and I will be happy to take another look.

All the best,

Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!
See more
See less

Trying to stop cannabis

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to stop cannabis

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
    I didn't realize how many people are trying to quit. I use to have a good handle on controlling my pot smoking but in the last 2 months I can not kick the habit. I'm usually very good a the start of day, telling myself...ok you can do this but by the time i get home I talk myself, creating all kinds of excusses to smoke. Now I'm getting concerned because for once I feel out of control and I don't like it. Does anyone know how long it takes to get ones lung back to good shape after quitting?
    This is what pot has done to me: my memory is hit or miss, my lung capacity is bleek, I eat too much at night, I don't dream (at least I don't remember), I seem to have lost alot of my sense of smell and taste, I use way too much eye drops, I'm alway worried about my red and tired looking eyes, and the fact that I cannot concentrate on things very well.
    thanks,

Can anyone else relate to my situation at all. thanks for your read.

Sure I can relate, my lungs and memory are crap too, I am also trying to stop.

Comment

Cannabis Abuse Addiction

I think allot of us can relate to that, allot of people who smoke dope heavily have problems with their lungs, memory and concentration. From what I have heard our lungs will always be permanently damaged from smoking marijuana, but mine did feel like they improved after a month or two of quitting, at least to a certain extent, I stopped coughing up so much brown tar like stuff anyhow.

You may want to check out our tips on How to detox smoking marijuana.

How much do you smoke, have you tried to detox before? Are there any underlying reasons why you smoke, or do you just like to get high?
      Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!

Comment

Questions

Today is day 70 without weed. I still don't sleep well and have bouts of depression and anxiety. How long will this continue and is there anything I can do to improve my situation. I smoked daily for about ten years.

Comment

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
          Most people find the majority of detox symptoms are usually gone after a month or two. But it can vary depending on the individual, we all heal at different rates, what I would say is eat right, limit your caffeine intake, get plenty of exercise and give it another few weeks, if you feel the need there’s always the option of seeking professional treatment for your anxiety and depression. But there’s a good chance if they are detox symptoms, that they will clear up in another month or so. Did you suffer from anxiety and depression before you quit marijuana?
          Cannabis Rehab Admin

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X