Announcement

Collapse

If you feel a post is inappropriate

Hi folks,

Just a quick note in regards to the moderation of the group. Sometimes if I am a bit short on time or if we get a lot of posts at once I may have to just skim the overall gist of the posts rather than reading them word for word before I approve them, also we all have a different perspective as to what is acceptable and thus there may sometimes be the odd post that gets through that you may feel is inappropriate. And while this doesn’t seem to happen very often if there is anything that anybody reads and feels is inappropriate then please feel free to either shoot me a PM or use the contact form to let me know and I will always be happy to take another look at it.

Please keep in mind however that a post does have to be quite bad or harmful to the group as a whole for us to delete it, I don’t like to be too heavy handed with that kind of moderation and try to reserve it for only when it is absolutely necessarily as generally I like people to be able to have their say and most things can be ironed out with dialogue and often we can all learn from it, that said if you feel something is inappropriate like I say please feel free to let me know and I will be happy to take another look.

All the best,

Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!
See more
See less

Dangerous Laced Cannabis

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dangerous Laced Cannabis

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
    I read an article about cannabis being laced with strychnine which is rat poison. It adds weight and gives an extra buzz, it said cannabis can be laced with all kinds of things that can potentially be fatal. If you buy street cannabis you don’t know what you are smoking.

Contaminated Cannabis

That is dreadful, I suppose you have to bear in mind that the people you are buying from are drug dealers and may do anything to make an extra buck. You may want to read this other post on ways in which cannabis can be contaminated. Contaminated cannabis glass beads, grit weed.
    Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!

Comment

Cannabis can also be laced with other drugs, like PCP, LSD and crack cocaine. It’s true you don’t know what you are smoking.

Comment

I don’t think there’s an awful lot of marijuana out there laced with pcp, lsd or crack. The drug dealer wouldn’t have much of a motive to do that in terms of making extra money, it would probably cost them more to do that. The only possible motive they could have to do that is to get you more addicted, then they would make more money in the long term perhaps. So it may happen but I don’t think it’s all that common. What probably is allot more common is the drug producers adding other much cheaper things, like the example of rat poison, that add weight and give an extra buzz.

Comment

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
          Cannabis, especially the resin does get cut with lots of other garbage, like tranquiller, wax, gasoline, plastic and even rat poison. As far as other street drugs being mixed in with cannabis, I don’t know how common that is. But I did find this BBC news report, about crack been mixed with the drug to get people hooked on harder drugs. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/w...re/7729165.stm

So apparently it can happen.
          Cannabis Rehab Admin

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X