Announcement

Collapse

If you feel a post is inappropriate

Hi folks,

Just a quick note in regards to the moderation of the group. Sometimes if I am a bit short on time or if we get a lot of posts at once I may have to just skim the overall gist of the posts rather than reading them word for word before I approve them, also we all have a different perspective as to what is acceptable and thus there may sometimes be the odd post that gets through that you may feel is inappropriate. And while this doesn’t seem to happen very often if there is anything that anybody reads and feels is inappropriate then please feel free to either shoot me a PM or use the contact form to let me know and I will always be happy to take another look at it.

Please keep in mind however that a post does have to be quite bad or harmful to the group as a whole for us to delete it, I don’t like to be too heavy handed with that kind of moderation and try to reserve it for only when it is absolutely necessarily as generally I like people to be able to have their say and most things can be ironed out with dialogue and often we can all learn from it, that said if you feel something is inappropriate like I say please feel free to let me know and I will be happy to take another look.

All the best,

Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!
See more
See less

Am I addicted to marijuana? - Addiction test

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi I am on my third day of going cold turkey but for the last 2 days I've not been able too eat a thing I've been smoking for about fourteen years and I'm experiencing super stomach cramps and wacking up in the night with the sweets I just don't no if I can do it is effecting my relationship and I always start over little things is this normal and one more thing I keep getting my grains some times they last a few seconds but I've had a few that linger for around five too seven minutes I fill depressed from the minute I get up till I go sleep I have been having a shot of jd just too take the edge off sometimes it works but other it don't thanks for reading hope too here from you soon

Comment

Well readinf your thread now i can say that i am adicted to marijuana

Comment

You are doing well. I find the first 3 to 4 days the worse. Related to everything you said. I had really bad sleeping problems and went to my gp. He’s good with addiction. He gave me Valium to sleep. Two tablets a night. He gave me 10 days worth. I found after three nights I stopped taking two and reduced to 1 tablet. With the night sweat I had a few t-shirts next to my bed. The night sweats stopped after 3 to 4 days. It’s you body trying to detox the toxines. One thing I really found hard but helpful was light regular meals. I didn’t want to eat but forced myself and felt a lot better for it. The problem with withdrawal is not wanting to eat. Stomach cramps etc. The first few days were small healthy meals and I took a tablet to stop stomach cramps. You can get these medications over the counter. I did find I was bored but stayed at a friends and they took me out and got me out of my own head. My big warning is not to entertain the idea of one smoke. Sure we all have slipped but you don’t want to go on the marry go round with smoking and then stopping to repeat those awfully withdrawals. No more hang overs. With the headaches I suggest aspirin. I get head aches that are mild for a while after stopping. Just know others are suffering as we have so we are not alone. Once a week or so passes you’ll be surprised at the difference. You feel good. Be warned this is when relapse happens because we feel good and one smoke won’t hurt. Stay strong and I find this group a great place to check how others are doing and we all learn from each other. Good luck.

Comment

I agree with this. I’m the unwilling addict at this stage and it easier to put off and yes i have craving but refuse to hunt the drug down.

Comment

Yes thats true

Comment

yes i am
              and it has been very hard just made it to 1 month and one day

Comment

Hang in there Natmar89! It gets easier...and better!

Comment

Almost a perfect score 6.5 out of 7!

Yup!
                  #4 though is only 50%

Comment

Longtime lurker/first time poster here (this is literally my first post)...thank you all for sharing your experiences...

I easily checked off all seven of those items - plus sprinkle in an extra dash of anxiety when I try to stop, shame that I keep saying I'm quitting, and depression because I haven't stopped even though I know it's the main problem that's screwing everything up in my life. My tolerance is crazy high so I end up pounding a bunch of edibles after I smoke so I can actually feel something.

What's worse is trying to tell people that you have a physical addiction to weed. Nobody listens. Just about everyone laughs you off or tells you that it's not possible to be addicted.

It's taken a long time for me to admit that it's an addiction and not just a habit I enjoy casually. Reading posts here helps greatly.

Here's to day one.

Comment

• marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
                      Hi Mervgriffin,

Congratulations on quitting. Hope it goes smoothly for you. Keep posting.
                      John

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X