Announcement

Collapse

If you feel a post is inappropriate

Hi folks,

Just a quick note in regards to the moderation of the group. Sometimes if I am a bit short on time or if we get a lot of posts at once I may have to just skim the overall gist of the posts rather than reading them word for word before I approve them, also we all have a different perspective as to what is acceptable and thus there may sometimes be the odd post that gets through that you may feel is inappropriate. And while this doesn’t seem to happen very often if there is anything that anybody reads and feels is inappropriate then please feel free to either shoot me a PM or use the contact form to let me know and I will always be happy to take another look at it.

Please keep in mind however that a post does have to be quite bad or harmful to the group as a whole for us to delete it, I don’t like to be too heavy handed with that kind of moderation and try to reserve it for only when it is absolutely necessarily as generally I like people to be able to have their say and most things can be ironed out with dialogue and often we can all learn from it, that said if you feel something is inappropriate like I say please feel free to let me know and I will be happy to take another look.

All the best,

Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!
See more
See less

Need treatment but no money or insurance

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need treatment but no money or insurance

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
    Here’s some interesting information I found about what to do if you need treatment, but don’t have any money or insurance. I think this info is aimed at people in the US, so if you live in other countries and the same does not apply, you may have to contact your local health authority for advice.

Here it is.

"What should I do if I need treatment, but I don’t have insurance or any money.

The first thing you need to do is call a local drug addiction treatment center and tell them about your situation. The treatment center can then refer you to local or county agencies. Those agencies are often in a good position to offer help. One long-established drug treatment center told us that funding was not a concern for them because of the resources of the social service agencies.

One of the concerns that we have is people getting a short-term solution to a long-term problem. By that we mean that people might focus only on the immediate when making their arrangements with the agencies. For example, a person calls and seeks treatment. They go through detoxification, but they do not continue the program after those first few days.

Look for a long-term plan to help you with your need. Many treatment centers have various levels of treatment programs, ranging from intense resident treatment, to half-way houses, to out-patient treatment. That’s why we want you to call them first. See what is available for you and let them direct you to the proper agency.

Drug Addiction Treatment centers want you to receive help, so they will work with you and the social service agencies to put a plan in action for you."
    Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!

It's good to know there is still help for those who can not afford the expensive kind of rehab celebrities have. More money should go into rehab for the poor rather than all the other rubbish they spend our money on.

Comment

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
      This is excellent advice and I'm sure there are a lot of people that can use it. Not every insurance plan will cover a drug treatment plan. I know mine does but a lot do not. It is also really good to know that there are agencies out there will are willing to help people that cannot afford to get treatment.

Do you think that people that can't pay will get the same treatment as someone that can pay? I would hate to think that people that can't pay would get a second-rate treatment.

I wonder what kinds of long term plans are out there for people with no insurance. I also think it is great that there are long term plans out there for these people. I don't think my insurance plan pays a lot for a long term plan. Again thank you for finding this information and posting it. I bet a lot of people did not know there was help out there for them.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X