Announcement

Collapse

If you feel a post is inappropriate

Hi folks,

Just a quick note in regards to the moderation of the group. Sometimes if I am a bit short on time or if we get a lot of posts at once I may have to just skim the overall gist of the posts rather than reading them word for word before I approve them, also we all have a different perspective as to what is acceptable and thus there may sometimes be the odd post that gets through that you may feel is inappropriate. And while this doesn’t seem to happen very often if there is anything that anybody reads and feels is inappropriate then please feel free to either shoot me a PM or use the contact form to let me know and I will always be happy to take another look at it.

Please keep in mind however that a post does have to be quite bad or harmful to the group as a whole for us to delete it, I don’t like to be too heavy handed with that kind of moderation and try to reserve it for only when it is absolutely necessarily as generally I like people to be able to have their say and most things can be ironed out with dialogue and often we can all learn from it, that said if you feel something is inappropriate like I say please feel free to let me know and I will be happy to take another look.

All the best,

Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!
See more
See less

Help me quit marijuana!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    help me quit

i have been smoking pot for 20 years i really want to stop.

Leave a comment:

• Cannabis Rehab Admin
    replied
    I am so sorry to hear that, who wouldn’t crack after hearing that. My thoughts are with you.

Leave a comment:

• a_sorayavb
    replied
    Hey all.

Unfortunately I have some not so great news. I miscarried over the weekend and the stress and emotion of this led me straight back to pot. But I am still determined to do this and will. So here's to new starts. Thankyou all for your support.

Leave a comment:

• a_sorayavb
    replied
    Thankyou for your kind words. I am doing well so far, I guess because I'm on a natural high at the moment!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I have been following your story. Congratulations it’s wonderful news.

Love

Nicole

Leave a comment:

• Cannabis Rehab Admin
    replied
    Congratulations that’s great news, I am very happy for you, I guess there can be nothing more motivating to stay clean than that. You may want to try that EFT tapping technique, I hear it can be good for dealing with stress.

Well done once again, please keep us posted on how it goes.

Take care

Leave a comment:

• a_sorayavb
    replied
    Hey all!
    Been a little while since I checked in and I have some news. I have the best motivation to stay off the smoke now. I've just found out I'm 5 weeks pregnant! So I've stopped completely!! Now I just have to stick with it but I will. Thanks everyone for ur kind words and encouragement. Will give you updates on how things are going. Know it still won't be easy, but so much more worth trying for. My doctor has suggested I carry a stress ball with me! Will give it a try!

Leave a comment:

• a_sorayavb
    replied
    Good to hear from you GGIU.

I know what u mean about it hard to talk about with other people. I'm lucky my family is very open so I can talk to them anytime I like, but it's not the same as other people who are in the same boat. Good on you for havin the willpower to do this. There are some great tips on here to help. I am down to about 1/3 of what I was smoking so the next step is nothing! Will keep you all posted. Apart from my migraine last week I am doin pretty well. I'm just finding it's such a head ****. So hard to break the habit of pullin the bongs.

Leave a comment:

• Cannabis Rehab Admin
    replied
    Thanks gotta give it up for the compliment about the forum. Well done you seem to be mentally strong and have a positive mental attitude, I would take it easy on the drink though, it’s very easy to substitute one habit with another.

Take care

Leave a comment:

• gotta give it up
    replied
    Keep it up

Hi, I realize quitting is going to be tuff. Other than running out or being where i had no access, I have never been without. Tonight I had a few drinks and much to my surprise I didnt want to kill for a puff. CannabisRehab.org is an unbelievable source of strenght. Pot is not something to talk about with your boss or non smoking friends. And smoking friends that have no desire to detox are not much help. It is day 2 tomorrow and I am not looking forward to the first hangover I cant cure with a fattie..but I will be damned if I will ever smoke again. Today was the first day since 1977 that I went w/o it of my own accord..I am very stubborn and a born winner..I will beat this but will need support and encouragement. I am so happy to have found this cannabis rehab site and you all.

Leave a comment:

• a_sorayavb
    replied
    Hey there!

Need Help, Maybe the drug testing is the boot up the bum to say, that you need. Every bit of encouragement helps no matter what form it comes in.

I am doin ok. Gettin thru most of the day pretty right without a smoke it's just night that's hard for me. I work til midnight most nights and it's when I get home from there that all I wanna do is have a smoke. Surprisingly for me the first of the day smoke was the easiest to give up. I suppose having a 3yr old gives me lots to do in the morning! I am starting female boxing classes next week to give me somewhere to channel these feelings and hopefully kick the rest of my habit. I have also enrolled my son in acrobatics and dance and joined back up with my mothers group to keep busy. These things are really helpin, as well as improving my social life again!

Good luck to everyone again. Keep tryin, we are getting there!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Cold Turkey

I have been smoking since 1977. Only time I didnt smoke when it was unavailable. Our workplace is doing some random testing so yesterday was my last puff. I am hoping it will be easier to detox now that I have/need to rather than just pretending I want to. We have a 9 yr old that we have to hide it from..which embarrasses me. I am sick of the hacking, the tiredness, lack of motivation..the munchies..not to mention the 3-4 Hundred dollars a month we spend on it...I know it will be a tough road..I remember the anger and frustration during times without..but know these things will pass..reading others comments helps alot.
    But other than the relaxing feeling that comes with the first high of the day..there are only negatives associated with it. Hopefully I can keep off it and avoid a random test until it is out of my system..wish me luck!!
    And best of luck to all those facing the same struggle!!!

Leave a comment:

• a_sorayavb
    replied
    Go for it! If I can do this u can too. Good Luck!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    You have cut down to half of what you smoke, that is so good I wish I was there. Reading your post has motivated me to try harder and believe I can do it too.

Leave a comment:

• a_sorayavb
    replied
    I just wanna thank u all for ur encouragement. This is a hard road but I look forward to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. I am still trying my hardest and am determined to beat this addiction. Thanx again.
    Bubbles of love and happiness for u all. xx

Leave a comment:

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
Working...
X