Announcement

Collapse

If you feel a post is inappropriate

Hi folks,

Just a quick note in regards to the moderation of the group. Sometimes if I am a bit short on time or if we get a lot of posts at once I may have to just skim the overall gist of the posts rather than reading them word for word before I approve them, also we all have a different perspective as to what is acceptable and thus there may sometimes be the odd post that gets through that you may feel is inappropriate. And while this doesn’t seem to happen very often if there is anything that anybody reads and feels is inappropriate then please feel free to either shoot me a PM or use the contact form to let me know and I will always be happy to take another look at it.

Please keep in mind however that a post does have to be quite bad or harmful to the group as a whole for us to delete it, I don’t like to be too heavy handed with that kind of moderation and try to reserve it for only when it is absolutely necessarily as generally I like people to be able to have their say and most things can be ironed out with dialogue and often we can all learn from it, that said if you feel something is inappropriate like I say please feel free to let me know and I will be happy to take another look.

All the best,

Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!
See more
See less

Marijuana withdrawal Upset Stomach Aches

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marijuana withdrawal Upset Stomach Aches

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
    I have been a pot smoker for 20 years, stopped 10 days ago-my anxiety and weeping are subsiding. Has anyone had problems with their stomach after stopping? After i eat i get a stomachache, every time i eat. Has anyone had this problem? Do you think I may have increased stomach acid because of all the tension and anxiety-thought I was going to rip someones head off in the beginning. Please give me your opinions. Keep it up all of you who are trying to quit-and God Bless.

Marijuana detox Upset Stomach Aches

Hi welcome to the forum

Stomach aches and sickness can be a symptom of anxiety and giving up marijuana can cause anxiety and upset your body in a number of different ways. So it’s probably just a symptom related to giving up. However if it persists you may want to get yourself checked out medically.

Take care and I wish you the very best of luck.
    Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!

Comment

Giving up has gave me a ****ey stomach at times, it also made me pretty loose too.

Comment

Great! Something to luck forward to. Day One for me tomorrow!

Comment

Go for it!

Go for it A sorayabv ,there comes a time when we know that we need to make that change.This rehab group is very helpfull in that we can honestly discuss our real feelings about these matters.We also see that it is possible to get free of this habit.Take pride in your decision, take it one day at a time and be glad in what you have decided.Stay strong.

Comment

Stomach ache!

I am on day three of quitting and my stomach has been in a knot every since i woke up on day one! I am little shaky and what not too, is there anything like tums or something that helps?

Comment

dodgy gutts

yup i hav smoked for 7 years and when ever i cut down on the drug i get really bad stomach aches and it makes it hard to eat. this is definatly anxiety. Exercise can help these symptoms book yourself in down the gym and do sum cardio. and never just stop. ween yourself of very slowly. but dont indulge in your allday everyday habbit.

Comment

brian

hi all great to hear im not alone been off 3days and getting bad pains too can anyone tell me how long it lasted with them also my mood is up and down every 3/4 hours and again how long has it lasted . any reply would be great and to anyone thinking of giveing up do! get your life back now it only gets harder. thanx

Comment

Hey Unregistered,

not sure if what seems to be working for me will for you but i am eating small meals evry 2 hours or so. Seems like if i wait until i get hungry my stomach and body start freaking out on me.

Comment

Stomach cramps

I just went cold turkey last week after smoking almost non-stop. Wow, my stomach hurt - was gassy & acid. I also completely lost my appetite, but kept forcing food down because if my stomach was empty the pain was far worse. After 6 days of it I got worried and thought at one point that I had an ulcer, but soon as I started smoking again it went away. Pepto Bismol really helps & so will antacids but if you take pepto don't be worried by black stool which is a side effect of bismuth. Tuna fish, vegetables, milk, mayonnaise, any oily food to coat my stomach would also reduce the pain, but probably the best idea is to not go cold turkey but gradually ween yourself instead.

Comment

stomach acheß

I quit smoking 4 days ago and my stomach aches are practically unbearable. I've smoked cigs for sum time and I feel nautious even trying to smoke a cig. I'm hoping that the aches will go away after the thc is outa my system but idk has anyone figured that out? P.s. I've been an everyday smoker for 4 years

Comment

Been off marijuana 2 years and anxiety is daily problem

Ever since i stopped smoking about 2 years ago, i wake up everyday with an uncomfortable stomach and i have a constant anxiety through out the day. It's so annoying that i wish i had never tried marijuana. Hopefully i can find away to get rid of this anxiety w/o the help of medical drugs. If anyone know of anything please email me at [email protected].

Comment

stomach acid throwing up anxiety and depression...

I have smoked pot everyday for over 10 years, 3 days ago I quit and OMG, it's been hell.. Every morning I cough cough until I need to throw up yellow foamy bile, my nerves are a wreck, I always have a feeling of impending doom, I feel depressed and I know I'm also anxious. I get colds sweats and its difficult to eat. Food has trouble going down, kind of like swallowing a big pill. I have been losing weight so I got some Ensure to try to keep my body healthy. This morning I needed to get up and go for a walk, I didn't know how far I'd go, but I thought it would help with keeping my mind busy and working up an appetite. I ended up walking 3 miles. I don't have any advise as to how to make anyone feel better, all I could say is that you are not alone. Good luck to you and good luck to all of us.

Comment

Any home remedies for Stomach Pain?

Hello Hello,

I'm another every day smoker who is struggling with stomach pain on day four of quitting. People who have quit before have told me that it shouldn't last more than a week. I seriously hope so. I really need to get some relief from this pain I am feeling...I think I need to head out to the drug store and try some Mylanta. Tums won't really do the trick because I need something that will coat the stomach. I know that tea (peppermint or chamomile) is supposed to help, as well as probiotics, which can also be found in yogurt.

It's very frustrating because I don't think I'm capable of weaning myself off. I really need to be counting my days of progress so I know that I am committed to making a change. I seriously hope this stomach pain subsides soon, because it's so bad I feel extremely nauseous.

I'm going to try taking a nice long hot bath, and eating some yogurt, and maybe going out to pick up some Mylanta.

Comment

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
                              I just cant quit

i have not completely stopped yet but omega 3 helps my moods ibruphen for my aches ...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X