Announcement

Collapse

If you feel a post is inappropriate

Hi folks,

Just a quick note in regards to the moderation of the group. Sometimes if I am a bit short on time or if we get a lot of posts at once I may have to just skim the overall gist of the posts rather than reading them word for word before I approve them, also we all have a different perspective as to what is acceptable and thus there may sometimes be the odd post that gets through that you may feel is inappropriate. And while this doesn’t seem to happen very often if there is anything that anybody reads and feels is inappropriate then please feel free to either shoot me a PM or use the contact form to let me know and I will always be happy to take another look at it.

Please keep in mind however that a post does have to be quite bad or harmful to the group as a whole for us to delete it, I don’t like to be too heavy handed with that kind of moderation and try to reserve it for only when it is absolutely necessarily as generally I like people to be able to have their say and most things can be ironed out with dialogue and often we can all learn from it, that said if you feel something is inappropriate like I say please feel free to let me know and I will be happy to take another look.

All the best,

Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!
See more
See less

Marijuana withdrawal Upset Stomach Aches

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all
    Its totally effected for stomach and health when you feel your stomach have a trouble almost you have lit bit ill and feel low blood pressure.Taking a look back into history the discovery of plants for medicinal purposes was by trial and error – ancient people started using specific plants for aches and pains.
    Adley

Comment

Hi all
      Taking a look back into history the discovery of plants for medicinal purposes was by trial and error – ancient people started using specific plants for aches and pains.
      Adley

Comment

speaking of plants...

I find taking ginger tea helps - just slice some fresh ginger and pop it in a mug of hot water...

Also, some herbs help with anxiety: lavender, valerian, arctic root, hops and passion flower all help a little

Comment

Originally posted by p-dog View Post
          i am on day three of quitting and my stomach has been in a knot every since i woke up on day one! I am little shaky and what not too, is there anything like tums or something that helps?
          try eating, its called hunger, you used to eat before you had a joint in the morning, also go for natual foods , apples are great for that feeling, helps get everything moving down there.

Comment

Stomach aches are very likely from tension and anxiety, not directly from the change in not smoking. A possible comparable situation would be a person with a high-stress job, think of the cop on the TV show, drinking pepto-bismol straight from the bottle saying "this case is giving me an ulcer". One thing to be careful of is that some of the newer stomach aides (prilosec, nexium) although effective, can be habit forming.

If you lower your stress, the upset stomach will go away. Try some tums or other Calcium carbonate based stuff in the mean time, its simple and works wonders.

Also, another thing to think about is of course if your diet has changed. A subtle change can make a big difference. The munchies are a powerful thing,

Comment

stomachs messed up too

Its been 5 days for me. Never hungery. Extremly irritable. And the shits and nausea when I do eat. But quit cold turkey so that might be my problem idk it sucks tho

Comment

Hi, just reading this forum, I know I'm a little late in reply, but as I found this thread years later it can still help others.
                Where to start. as pot smoker for several years and relapse a few times, a know it all and felt all. I know the mental lead up to stopping and all that comes with it.
                Here are a few good tips( from experience) to help ease the withdrawal pains. It's pretty easy to do, that's why I'm dumb enough to relapse. And yes I get mild gut craps aswell when stopping pot but that's all I get nothing else.
                1st tip. Stop at the start of a working week. You wake early and go sleep earlier during the working week, while also been at work all day keeps your mind busy.
                2nd tip, keeps your nights busy for the 1st week, eg go movies, gym visit people ect as soon as you are bored at home pot comes to mind, which will increase the withdrawal.
                3rd and most important tip. Yes there is a little man made intervention involved, by the name of Valium, Caution! Valium is highly addictive and will relax you for the hours in the night and makes sleeping a lot easier because of your relaxed state, I only take the Valium for the 1st 3 days, then you should notice your body's craving will be a lot less, then rotate the next 2 days with a sleeping pill. If you take Valium to often during the giving up stage you will get addicted to Valium which creates another problem.
                So keep busy, and ask you doctor for Valium, just be sensable and in control with the Valium, and you will find after a week giving up was really a piece of cake.
                Hope this helps.

Comment

Everything tasted like crap for the first week and gave me runs/throwing up. Sticked to fruits/veggies if you can, I drank Ensure (tastes awful) just to get some calories and vitamins. Might want to take a multi-vitamin to make up for what you aren't eating.

Comment

weedkiller

You people remember you are stronger than those friends we all have that try to stop... But are weak and '' just smoked a little '' again last night, I'm leaving them in my f%!king dust, you must realise they will drag you down because they CAN'T STOP. The stomach pains, the mental stress the upset, the pain - they can't take it. I'm now 16 days into the 'rest of my life' and I got here by getting mad at weed and the bulls+1t mess it has made of my life, your life. If you don't know I'm here to tell you you can ride it out and fight for a better life. I'm going to retrain, I've got some good ideas, but I have not had the focus or energy to make it happen - because of weed. We all have smoked wack bud in the past, just because its the only bud available - this is a joke, smoking weed in the morning or having to make time to smoke weed - because we must get high or we act like a d+;k - usually to people we love - is shameful. Be creative, take control, get mad at yourself and you will stop it, leave those burn outs behind and walk your own path, you will realise its you Vs the world and don't let bad friends lead you astray. Be Strong, Hold On... Cause When Its On, Its ON. If you can make it to 10 days you are serious. I wish you all to have the lives you should have, you deserve it

Comment

Valium, in my opinion, is a very very BAD idea. I felt compelled to warn people against this advice. Replacing one drug with another is just not smart.

All the best,

Comment

Yes from what I have heard of benzos can be some of the most addictive drugs of all some addiction Doctors I have come across have said that they can even be harder to quit than powerful opiates like heroin. Most doctors are reluctant to prescribe them these days, they are one of the most addictive prescription drugs available and should only be used in extreme cases, far too many end up in cannabis rehab because of them.
                        Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!

Comment

Cannibus Withdrawal or Food Allergies like Gluten/Dairy Intolerance?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                          I've been smoking virtually every day for the last 2 years, and was at the point where I was smoking an O in a week. I quit 4 days ago, and the stomach problems are the worst of the symptoms. When I eat I can only eat in very small portions, and when I do I feel nauseous and cramping. I've woken up every night and puked up everything I'd eaten that day as though my body cant digest on its own anymore. I think this is from the rapid increase in metabolism that happens when you smoke. Im going to consult my doctor about it this week, if you want that information Id be happy to share.
                          It's so hard to determine the cause of gas and bloating sometimes, but IBS has become incredibly common in the last 5-10 years. This is largely due to farmers who have genetically engineered gluten to the point where it is no loner fit for human consumption and plants containing these mutant gluten particles have cross-pollinated with virtually every wheat/barley/oat/rye crop on the continent. I believe the majority of Americans if not nearly all have suffered the effects of these frankenstein gluten particles. Cut gluten out of your diet completely, it is killing you! I am certainly gluten intolerant which is a condition that has slowly been creeping up on me since about 2004. I have always self-medicated the condition with marijuana, therefore whenever I stop smoking MJ I have severe gas for days. I have never been sure if this was caused by marijuana withdrawal or if the gluten intolerance was simply rearing it's ugly head during the periods I did not have canniboids binding to my receptors. If you have MJ withdrawal, IBS, gas, bloating, cramps, try cutting gluten out of your diet completely (this means no grain derived vinegar or any of the other myriad gluten derivatives that are found in virtually all manufactured foods) by eating only organic, non-GMO gluten free items.

Comment

I was starting to wonder if I am getting an ulcer. I just feel generally unwell lately after over 20 days of quitting - and it seems to be often centered in my stomach. I realize I need to stay off of wheat. I am not a celiac case, but I definitely think I have an intolerance. I feel better when I don't eat it or only it gluten in small amounts infrequently. What also makes sense to me about this stomach business, is that I think I read that we have serotonin receptors in our guts and/or our gut is called "the second brain" as it has brain cells or something to that effect in it. So our second brain is not very happy either right now.

Comment

5 days in

Look.

Yes you're going to feel different. Whenever I sniff a perc 30 i seem to have minor withdrawals even. So I imagine that quitting POT after my 4 years of incessantly smoking it will cause some change.

Best thing to do is hit the gym, eat healthy non-preservative food and drink lots of water/protein. I'm only 5 days in and I'm already feeling better. After 4 days of eating completely insignificant amounts of food I had a healthy caloric intake today. Legit I was smoking working out and eating everyday for years while gaining weight consistently. In these 5 days I have lost 15 pounds which is sad because I worked hard for that muscle weight.

Bright side is I'm free from this demon that seemed to talk me into thinking it was okay to smoke him all day every day for years. I'll be honest - I used it as medicine for ADHD and when I was smoking the most was when I got the best grades of my life (3.736 GPA jr yr of college). Now that I've quit to pass a drug test for employment I'll probably just be replacing POT with ADERAL.

What a shame it is that POT is illegal when I know deep in my heart and in my soul that it has helped me become a successful human being. I know that I called it a demon but I'm just caught up in what society thinks I suppose. I really love POT and wish it was legal everywhere so that my ADHD could be at ease.

This is completely genuine everyone and I'm sad not to be smoking anymore because it truly made me happy. That's what it does. It makes me happy.

Comment

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
                                Stomach Pains

Hey All,

I smoked daily for 3 years and quit cold turkey the last month and it has been the worst for me. Panic attacks, the worst stomach pains, loss of appetite, tried smoking again, and freaked out, just has not been fun. Really hoping that after 2 months it will go away. Anyone know time duration?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X