Announcement

Collapse

If you feel a post is inappropriate

Hi folks,

Just a quick note in regards to the moderation of the group. Sometimes if I am a bit short on time or if we get a lot of posts at once I may have to just skim the overall gist of the posts rather than reading them word for word before I approve them, also we all have a different perspective as to what is acceptable and thus there may sometimes be the odd post that gets through that you may feel is inappropriate. And while this doesn’t seem to happen very often if there is anything that anybody reads and feels is inappropriate then please feel free to either shoot me a PM or use the contact form to let me know and I will always be happy to take another look at it.

Please keep in mind however that a post does have to be quite bad or harmful to the group as a whole for us to delete it, I don’t like to be too heavy handed with that kind of moderation and try to reserve it for only when it is absolutely necessarily as generally I like people to be able to have their say and most things can be ironed out with dialogue and often we can all learn from it, that said if you feel something is inappropriate like I say please feel free to let me know and I will be happy to take another look.

All the best,

Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!
See more
See less

Marijuana Causing Sickness and Vomiting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marijuana Causing Sickness and Vomiting

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
    doctors recenly told my son because of frequent marijuana use he now gets every 3 months an attack of abdominal pain and vomiting night sweats all symptoms will last for 4to 6 days he is virtually been told there is nothing that can be done he has to change his lifestyle . I have never heard of marijuana doing this ? He has been like this since June 08?

I experienced something similar when I was smoking marijuana heavily, every so often I would get sickness and vomiting and it would last for a good few days, I felt really ill. I can’t prove that it was my marijuana use that was causing it, but now I have quit for some time I have not had it since.

Comment

Marijuana Causing Sickness and Vomiting

If there’s one thing I have learnt about marijuana it is that we can all react to it differently. Marijuana may well be the reason for the sickness and vomiting you guys have experienced. The only thing you can do if you suspect this, is not take it for a long period of time and see if it continues.

Has anyone else out there experienced sickness or stomach trouble from using marijuana? I know I have pulled a few whitey’s when I have over done it.
      Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!

Comment

Smoking marijuana sometimes makes me sick.

Comment

I have to say I have suffered bouts of sickness every few months since smokin heavily. One of the things I am hoping to stop with quitting.

Comment

Be cautious of what your doctor prescribes your son. Many prescription pharmaceuticals have worse side effects than marijuana. Also, be aware that the marijuana may not be causing this. If you can, try to get another professional opinion, this may be more serious than just some pot.

Comment

I had probs when i was smoking then i found a new dealer and prob went away (does it smell/tast like u're smoking a pine tree? if yes it has ben hit with a cemical by dea ajents

Comment

It may be the marijuana it might not who knows? Like the admin says the only way to know is to try life without it.

Comment

No way, when it smells like pine trees it's laced? I thought it was outdoors ( it also looks darker). I never liked it, very light buz. I never got sick on it though Maybe it was just some really strong stuff.
                  Hope you feel better
                  Lili

Comment

For years i have suffered with ibs and digestion problems. To be honest when i had a severe stomach cramp i would smoke a spliff to ease the pain??? It always felt like it worked but maybe i was fooling myself! Thinking about it the only times i ve never suffered with ibs were when i was pregnant.....These were times when i didnt smoke cannabis, so maybe the cannabis was causing my stomach problems. I will find out now im quitting and keep you posted.
                    Sally

Comment

marijuana

One day i smoked alot and i felt very sick and nuases and finally i threw up and again i threw up after a while. i felt sick for a couple more days after that. But i think it was the bud that was making me sick.

Comment

for well over a year i was allways sick nasty feeling did not know what was wrong, now i believe it was the weed, 6days today, feeling better every day. slowly but surly.god bless. love ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                          No way, when it smells like pine trees it's laced? I thought it was outdoors ( it also looks darker). I never liked it, very light buz. I never got sick on it though Maybe it was just some really strong stuff.
                          Hope you feel better
                          Lili
                          that "dea" chemical is a load of **** if anyone ****ed with the chemicals its the grower then its very obvious to spot........... anyways i've had severe stomach pain for a long long time and the doctors said it was my nerves then i realized i was throwing up the same stuff i spit up after smoking a shitload (resin) my guess is that everytime i swallow spit or phlegm i'm swallowing a bit of resin with it considering i smoke all day everyday. but i take 2 ginger pill capsules in the morning and it helps me all through the day still doesnt eliminate it though

Comment

I think marijuana can make you sick even if it’s not contaminated, especially if you are not used to it and overdo it. Plenty of people pull a whitey, I know I did.

It’s a hard one to tell when it comes to chemical contamination, maybe some marijuana does get contaminated by dea agents spraying chemicals on it, but I would imagine it’s not very common. Like you say if marijuana contains chemicals it’s more likely to be as a result of what the grower has done, I know when I grew my first batch of the drug and didn’t really know what I was doing, I didn’t know you are meant to flush it for the last couple of weeks with just clean water and it was pretty chemically to smoke. Some of the chemicals growers use these days can be pretty hardcore and it’s far from a natural process anymore.
                            Cannabis Rehab Admin

Comment

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
                              Cannabinoid Hyperemesis

Hot showers or baths to relieve nausea, stomach cramps, abdominal pain, cyclical vomiting, freezing, sweating, sensitivity to light ....

For years my husband has suffered with occasional abdominal pain/cramps, saying it felt like he had a blockage ("delayed gastric emptying"), cyclical vomiting, being so cold he would be freezing in a sweat suit when others were in shorts, break out in sweats, (I would watch the sweat form on his head, bead up and drip, his clothes and the bed clothes would get drenched), sensitivity to light. He called the occurrences "episodes". He started getting sick about 25 years ago, every now and then. Symptoms changed, intensified and came more frequently over the years. Ten years ago it would be an "episode" every 2 or 3 months which would put him in bed for days, this year from February to early May he had morning sickness everyday. His only relief from the nausea was sitting in the shower with the hot water trickling down the back of his neck; he would sit in there for hours. He lost 50 pounds in the last year because he couldn't hold his food down. Over the years he's had a multitude of tests, results always negative. His GI doctor (he's had a few) had reached the point that he was going to disable him. He had smoked Marijuana for 40 years. He would smoke to get relief from the nausea. He got so desperate he was constantly on the internet trying to diagnose himself and found the disorder "Cannabinoid Hyperemesis", which strikes a very small percentage of "abusive" marijuana users. Hyperemesis is morning sickness. He immediately quit. It took six weeks to clear his system and he is 100% CURED. To me it is nothing short of a miracle. He has not been sick a day since the middle of June and has regained his weight. We go out to dinner again, we can plan a vacation, we have our lives back. Had he not gotten so very sick, he’d still be one of those people saying “no way” could smoking Marijuana make you sick like this. Research “Cannabinoid Hyperemesis".

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X