Announcement

Collapse

If you feel a post is inappropriate

Hi folks,

Just a quick note in regards to the moderation of the group. Sometimes if I am a bit short on time or if we get a lot of posts at once I may have to just skim the overall gist of the posts rather than reading them word for word before I approve them, also we all have a different perspective as to what is acceptable and thus there may sometimes be the odd post that gets through that you may feel is inappropriate. And while this doesn’t seem to happen very often if there is anything that anybody reads and feels is inappropriate then please feel free to either shoot me a PM or use the contact form to let me know and I will always be happy to take another look at it.

Please keep in mind however that a post does have to be quite bad or harmful to the group as a whole for us to delete it, I don’t like to be too heavy handed with that kind of moderation and try to reserve it for only when it is absolutely necessarily as generally I like people to be able to have their say and most things can be ironed out with dialogue and often we can all learn from it, that said if you feel something is inappropriate like I say please feel free to let me know and I will be happy to take another look.

All the best,

Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!
See more
See less

Quit or not to quit bud

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quit or not to quit bud

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
    So i've smoke bud since i was about 15. I smoked like many of you before school and after school. I've been arrested for it and its caused me problems with family. Ive quit a couple times before. At one point i quit for about 6 to 7 months for a job and then started up again. I've smoked chron for at least 3 years straight most of the time everyday. I quit a couple of times during that time but for about a month at the longest. I started college continually smoking. Towards the end of the first semester i quit for a little less than a month to help concentrate on school and it helped and i felt great. When the break came after the semester was over i knew i wanted to smoke but i told myself i wouldnt do it as often because i also enjoy a clear sober mind. Well it became everyday agian but i was controlling it more. The second semester has now started and I told myself i would quit when it did. After about two weeks in i have. The problem is that when i quit i get headaches but not where my head hurts its just uncomfortable. Its very hard to describe and ive talked to friends and done research and never heard anyone describe anything like it and well its also hard to explain. But its like my brain gets tired and uncomfortable. I feel like i cant think strait and my train of thought goes to ****. I also work and when im at work it doesnt seem to happen but towards the end of the day at school it does. I've noticed this before when i was smoking and when i quit. When i quit before it would go away after a couple of days but its been about 12 days now and it continues to affect me. Its making school more difficult.I work out which occupies my time along with my girlfriend but i would like to when appropriate. I would like to smoke but i dont really have the urge to i just want this feeling to go away. It did not last this long when i quit a couple months ago and im getting very frusterated and hoping time will change this but has not yet. Im wondering if i smoke on a controlled basis it will help me because it is affecting my thinking and attitude which is affecting me in school which is why i quit in the first place. The main reason im typing this blog is to see if there is anyone else out there who has experience this symptom or if it is even from bud. If its not i would like to continue smoking bud, well i switched to vaporizing, but i know i have to have discipline and do it only when the time is right. If it is it might sadly be best to detox forever...dont really want that. Also i used to have problems not being able to sleep when i quit in the past but the last couple of times i havent had that problem. I wonder if its just self discipline but if im not feeling better quitting then i dont know what to do. Any input appreciated.

I have had several migraines since cutting back. I haven't quite quit yet but have halved my consumption. I am susceptible to migraines anyway but I spose the stress on my body from not having that pot all day every day takes it's toll. But I will get through this and you can too. I think quitting is definately the best way for you to go. If you have the ambition to go to uni and get a career, then you can stop smoking and relying on a drug. Good luck to you whatever you decide.

Comment

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
      Marijuana Addiction

Hi greenismyfavoritecolor welcome to the forum.

The only way to know how you will react while you smoke bud or don’t, is to experience the two. However you are only twelve days in and some people can find that it takes a month or two to get back to normal, so I don’t think you have really had the time yet to compare how you are without it this time round. I too have not really heard of what you are describing, but if after a month or so of quitting it has not subsided, I would probably go to a doctor to get it checked out just to be on the safe side. Marijuana is a pretty effective pain killer and using it may be masking the symptoms of other problems.

Take care
      Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X