Announcement

Collapse

If you feel a post is inappropriate

Hi folks,

Just a quick note in regards to the moderation of the group. Sometimes if I am a bit short on time or if we get a lot of posts at once I may have to just skim the overall gist of the posts rather than reading them word for word before I approve them, also we all have a different perspective as to what is acceptable and thus there may sometimes be the odd post that gets through that you may feel is inappropriate. And while this doesn’t seem to happen very often if there is anything that anybody reads and feels is inappropriate then please feel free to either shoot me a PM or use the contact form to let me know and I will always be happy to take another look at it.

Please keep in mind however that a post does have to be quite bad or harmful to the group as a whole for us to delete it, I don’t like to be too heavy handed with that kind of moderation and try to reserve it for only when it is absolutely necessarily as generally I like people to be able to have their say and most things can be ironed out with dialogue and often we can all learn from it, that said if you feel something is inappropriate like I say please feel free to let me know and I will be happy to take another look.

All the best,

Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!
See more
See less

Week 4 without Pot

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 4 without Pot

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
    After reading this board me + my girlfriend stopped the pot (solids, not grass as i knew that woz way to strong for me) on the 4th jan 09, after 20years of me being stoned from morn til night, not her, she could take it or leave it, i could not sleep that week at all but felt so alert and with it, motivation went haywire in the first week, got my weights out the shed,
    but week 2+3 woz different after stopping the fags, no motivation, lack of energy, tiredness, 10/11 hours kip a night, feelings of sadness, nothing to look forward to, no reward after doing a job (joint or ciggy that is) we had a nicotine inhalator which woz great coz if you use fags in your joint then you are hooked even though i had never actually smoked a normal fag til i jacked the dope (anyone want me to deliberate on the inhalator use, please ask)
    woz not sure if it was the lack of dope or not smoking fags causing these feelings but i put up with them anyway, should have really kept on with the fags mabe for a bit longer.
    Anyone else having this trouble?
    p.s as i said, this board is wot started the off the dope thing, i also read a good off the ciggys article as well if anyone is interested.
    thanks to everyone who has posted on here and remember, most of the battle (dope+fags) are in your head, the physicals are the easy bit.

Pot Addiction

Hi Pete welcome to the forum

It could be the lack of dope, fags or maybe both that you are feeling the effects of withdrawing from. As to whether you should have kept on smoking the fags a bit longer, if you can handle quitting both at the same time that’s great. I read one article that compared the effects of giving up tobacco with giving up cannabis, here’s the link http://www.brainmysteries.com/Resear...Cigarettes.asp. It said that half the people who gave up cannabis that also smoked tobacco, found it easier when continuing to smoke tobacco and the other half didn’t, so maybe it depends on the individual.

Good on you for quitting and getting out those weights, stick with it.

Good luck and please keep us posted on how it goes.
    Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!

Comment

hey... i am experiencing the exact same things you are. The first week i went to the gym every other day, and i had a lot of motivation and energy... but like you as soon as week 2 came around i got more lazy and less motivated. We just have to stay positive and keep our heads up... we will get better! one step at a time! just take it day by day... and don't let your bad thought's get to you. I know its hard at times... but stay positive!

Best of luck to you... and keep on going!

Comment

grr

yea i know we do, have you give up the fags too?
        i have had the head cold from hell the past week (good excuse/reason for not starting the weights i guess) symptoms for about a week before too.
        week 6 of no dope + week 5 of no ciggs, still cant get my ass into gear, been goin bed
        7.30pm - 8pm ish on work nights and kipping right through till 6.45am, if it keeps up im gonna go docs as its really ****in me off.
        i did read a bit on hear how the thc can change the way your body deals with blood sugar levels, i didnt read much into it but the amount of chocolate ive ate in the last month is scary, so not only am i lazy, miserable, sometimes grouchy, i am also gonna get fat too, starting to wonder why i bothered, BUT, 6 weeks on and i dont wanna blow it now.
        gotta get the motivation to exercise and eat better, get a bit of sun, then take stock of everything, untill then im sure i have not give it a fair shot, ,,
        anyways, nuff about me, how are you feeling nowadays???
        Pete...

Comment

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
          p.s

wots your name guest + where are you from??

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X