Announcement

Collapse

If you feel a post is inappropriate

Hi folks,

Just a quick note in regards to the moderation of the group. Sometimes if I am a bit short on time or if we get a lot of posts at once I may have to just skim the overall gist of the posts rather than reading them word for word before I approve them, also we all have a different perspective as to what is acceptable and thus there may sometimes be the odd post that gets through that you may feel is inappropriate. And while this doesn’t seem to happen very often if there is anything that anybody reads and feels is inappropriate then please feel free to either shoot me a PM or use the contact form to let me know and I will always be happy to take another look at it.

Please keep in mind however that a post does have to be quite bad or harmful to the group as a whole for us to delete it, I don’t like to be too heavy handed with that kind of moderation and try to reserve it for only when it is absolutely necessarily as generally I like people to be able to have their say and most things can be ironed out with dialogue and often we can all learn from it, that said if you feel something is inappropriate like I say please feel free to let me know and I will be happy to take another look.

All the best,

Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!
See more
See less

quitting weed after 25 years

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quitting weed after 25 years

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
    I have been moking the drug for 25 years and have now been 6 weeks without it, the first 6 weeks were fine but now i am experiencing feelings of great dread and suffinging disturbing dreams. Is this normal?........

quitting the drug after 25 years

I think it can be normal for some, I have read research that says after a month of quitting most people feel allot better. But I have also read experiences of people not feeling the effects until much later than others, so I think it can depend on the individual. If there’s one thing I have learned about using and stopping using cannabis, is that we can all react differently.
    Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!

Comment

For me it seems to come in phases of anxiety etc....six weeks in to stopping the stress and tearfullness have gone but am craving dope sometimes now, which I wasnt before and still dreaming about bags of ganja etc.Good luck, I was toking about the same time as you...Anorak

Comment

Hi, I am new also, but you're post caught my eye.
        I think when you have been smoking that long, you're brain fights back, crying out for it's comforter, so to speak.
        I have been smoking about 27years, and realised to my horror, that is my entire adult life, and that i cannot possibly 'know myself',as i have not experienced adult life without MJ. A scary thought to me.
        Personally i have to quit, (but i ain't yet!) as i need to know who i really am.
        I have the fear of the times to come, sleepless nights etc, but it has to be worth it.
        Fight the good fight my freind, free your mind and your body will follow.

Comment

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
          Free after 25 years

My father quit smoking the drug a year and a half ago after smoking for almost 40 years. He told me that he had severe depression and was very distraught after a few months of not smoking. He said this was very bad and lasted for months. Although i didn't see him because he lives on the other side of the country, it sounded bad for a while but, after about 9 or so months of being sober he started to feel alot better. now says he is so much happier, that he can see things clearer than ever before and is capable of so much more than before when he was high all the time. I actually look up to him now because i know i need to quit. I hope you stick with it and just realize it's a part of the process. the dread will lose its strength over time.. the future and your dreams will be bright again.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X