Announcement

Collapse

If you feel a post is inappropriate

Hi folks,

Just a quick note in regards to the moderation of the group. Sometimes if I am a bit short on time or if we get a lot of posts at once I may have to just skim the overall gist of the posts rather than reading them word for word before I approve them, also we all have a different perspective as to what is acceptable and thus there may sometimes be the odd post that gets through that you may feel is inappropriate. And while this doesn’t seem to happen very often if there is anything that anybody reads and feels is inappropriate then please feel free to either shoot me a PM or use the contact form to let me know and I will always be happy to take another look at it.

Please keep in mind however that a post does have to be quite bad or harmful to the group as a whole for us to delete it, I don’t like to be too heavy handed with that kind of moderation and try to reserve it for only when it is absolutely necessarily as generally I like people to be able to have their say and most things can be ironed out with dialogue and often we can all learn from it, that said if you feel something is inappropriate like I say please feel free to let me know and I will be happy to take another look.

All the best,

Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!
See more
See less

My Son in need of Help

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Son in need of Help

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
    My Son is 24 yrs old and has been smoking since probably around junior high. He has real bad side affects to the point where he can't even function to hold a job and has been in the hospital 5 times and does not stay off it long enough to get better. He has had bad panic attacks and hearing voices is the worst. that can really damage someone for life if they don't stop after doing things to hurt themselves. I feel so bad that he keeps going back to it, because he is a very smart person except when he is smoking. he makes bad choices then. I am beside myself on what to do next. I can't afford the $ it cost even if he agreed to therapy. I Pray that God will take away the suffering! Thanks for Listening!!!

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
    Marijuana Addiction

I am so sorry to hear about your son, I kept smoking dope even though I knew it was harming me, I just felt so hooked on the stuff, although it got to the stage where my mental health got so bad, I feel I had no choice but to stop. It took me a while but I did realise in the end, although much later than I should have done and after allot of damage was done. It can take some longer than others, but if things get bad enough most do realise in the end. I just hope things don’t have to get too much worse for him, before he realises. Assuming that he does come round eventually, I have done a post on Needing treatment but having no money or insurance, based on some information that I found, I don’t know how much use it will be, but it may be worth a look. You may want to also check out this post on, Dealing with a family members marijuana addiction. Is there anybody else you can turn to for support who he might listen to? Maybe even organise some kind of intervention.

You have my deepest sympathy and we will always be here to offer any advice and support that we can. Hang in there and keep trying I am sure he will come around in the end.

Take care and please keep us posted on how it goes.
    Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    Working...
    X