Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum Overhaul

Hi Folks,

We wanted to let you know about some exciting improvements we're making to the forum, in the coming weeks.

We're going to freshen up the look of the site, whilst retaining all the features our community loves.

Apart from a long overdue tidy up, we're planning some technical upgrades which will improve the speed in general, and make things more user friendly.

You may have already noticed some improvements when posting and searching? It's always a fine balance for us in terms of measures to reduce spam and abuse from the haters, and minimising obstacles for our users, however we hope you will like what you see.

Further announcements will be posted soon.

Please feel free to contact us with questions and feature suggestions.

Registered users can also private message me directly.

All the best,

Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 13 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!

2 of 2 < >

If you feel a post is inappropriate

Hi folks,

Just a quick note in regards to the moderation of the group. Sometimes if I am a bit short on time or if we get a lot of posts at once I may have to just skim the overall gist of the posts rather than reading them word for word before I approve them, also we all have a different perspective as to what is acceptable and thus there may sometimes be the odd post that gets through that you may feel is inappropriate. And while this doesn’t seem to happen very often if there is anything that anybody reads and feels is inappropriate then please feel free to either shoot me a PM or use the contact form to let me know and I will always be happy to take another look at it.

Please keep in mind however that a post does have to be quite bad or harmful to the group as a whole for us to delete it, I don’t like to be too heavy handed with that kind of moderation and try to reserve it for only when it is absolutely necessarily as generally I like people to be able to have their say and most things can be ironed out with dialogue and often we can all learn from it, that said if you feel something is inappropriate like I say please feel free to let me know and I will be happy to take another look.

All the best,

Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 13 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!
See more
See less

Good Morning Everyone.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning Everyone.

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
    Good morning everyone, my name is Aimee and I'm 23 years old, happily married living in Colorado. I work as a photographer part time and go to school full time. I'm just looking for a support group during this hard time for me, and was hoping we could help each other. So any tips, words of wisdom, anything, I would appreciate it. So I guess I'll tell you guys a little about my situation and my past with weed.

A few years ago I had a mental breakdown I guess you could call it, severe anxiety for a full year and it got to the point where I didn't even want to leave my home. When I hit absolute rock bottom I told myself I needed to make some changes in my life, or I would check myself in to a mental health facility. I was high constantly and part of me felt like weed was the only thing keeping me tethered to sanity but I was willing to try anything at that point. So I stopped smoking cigarettes, weed, started eating healthy, getting more sleep, and within months I had gained 30 much needed pounds and was conquering fear after fear. I had regained my life back, and it was so liberating!

Well after a year of non stop growth, a friend of mine offered to smoke me out. I thought to myself "I'm practically cured, I think I'll be okay to smoke every so often". And within weeks I was smoking daily again. I guess my heart holds a special place for marijuana lol, because it was WAY too easy to slip back into the daily routine. And .... who would've thought, a few months later I start realizing my stress levels are increasing, I'm getting a little anxious every now and then. Six months in I have my first panic attack, still thinking it was somehow related to the extra stress in my life. A year in and I'm questioning if I'm losing it again. I wake up feeling anxious before the first thought even comes in my mind. Every time I go to work or leave my home I feel a wrenching inside of me that I don't want to go. It's not everyday, but I've been noticing it more and more. The heavier I smoke, the more these symptoms seem to manifest in my life.

I am a huge advocate for marijuana and actually believe that it is a good thing OVERALL. I can't seem to use it in moderation and I feel that is why I am having all these problems show up in other areas of my life. Have any of you folks experienced things similar to me?

I know I need to quit. It just feels like the right thing to do, even though that small addict part of my brain doesn't seem thrilled about it. I guess my major concern would be, I am already battling with panic attacks and anxiety while using, so the withdrawls seem very scary for me. I already am a notorious stress-not-eater so I'm worried about some of the symptoms I might face. Do you guys have any tips on making the transition smoother?

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
    Hi Aimee,

I also love weed but I also hate weed. Been smoking for 18 years I am 36 years old and now been clean for 24 days.
    If you can handle marijuana in moderation then great but some of us can't do that for whatever reason, I am/ was addicted to weed and it took over my life. Giving up has been the best thing I ever did and reading your post it sounds like you do to.
    You were free for a year and now your back on it, this has to be the reason your stresses are all coming back, weed messes with the mind and the stuff that's available is strong stuff. In my opinion weed makes emotional issues worse, it causes anxiety and eating disorders, I know I don't know you but you have to give up, go cold turkey and never touch the stuff again. Get high living your life, do exercise, listen to music, go out and eat by yourself or with people who don't smoke, stay away from anyone who has weed, delete your dealers numbers, take up yoga and meditation, start a martial arts, travel and take pictures of the world, take up a musical instrument, go to sauna steam rooms, have a massage, take showers and long baths.....do what you have to do and I swear life is much better with a clear mind, body and soul ....being free from this prison will reward you with confidence, energy and things you have not even imagined!

Blog on this site and help others once your out, its also good for the soul.

Good luck, stay strong and see you on the other side!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X