Announcement

Collapse

If you feel a post is inappropriate

Hi folks,

Just a quick note in regards to the moderation of the group. Sometimes if I am a bit short on time or if we get a lot of posts at once I may have to just skim the overall gist of the posts rather than reading them word for word before I approve them, also we all have a different perspective as to what is acceptable and thus there may sometimes be the odd post that gets through that you may feel is inappropriate. And while this doesn’t seem to happen very often if there is anything that anybody reads and feels is inappropriate then please feel free to either shoot me a PM or use the contact form to let me know and I will always be happy to take another look at it.

Please keep in mind however that a post does have to be quite bad or harmful to the group as a whole for us to delete it, I don’t like to be too heavy handed with that kind of moderation and try to reserve it for only when it is absolutely necessarily as generally I like people to be able to have their say and most things can be ironed out with dialogue and often we can all learn from it, that said if you feel something is inappropriate like I say please feel free to let me know and I will be happy to take another look.

All the best,

Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!
See more
See less

My experience, 3mnths recovery

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My experience, 3mnths recovery

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
    Name's tony, a 2nd year college undergraduate. I started using mj 2yrs ago when I got to college.

1st part of story:
    My use honestly was very light, only on weekends for the most part, and not all weekends, all time with friends. I had a 4mnth break when I went for a long holiday....My experience was all fun and joy until last sept when I had my 1st panic attack when high. That was after joining for 2nd year after the holiday. After that horrible panic attack, I quit using it for a long while almost 2mnths. I then resumed using it, always with friends, just like before only that the high was never fun, just anxiety filled. Panic attacks were there but I managed them. I can't believe I was stupid to even continue abusing mj despite the fact that it had long stopped being fun. It's not that I was craving it but just having pothead friends influenced me to it. Anyway on April this yr just before closing for another long holiday is when I really got into an addiction kind of habit. I social smoked my head off continuously for 4 days from almost midday to midnight. It was both awful but okay. That was when I first had memory impairment incident. I had lost track of time and for the 1st time I actually forgot what I had done during the day by the time evening hit. I had never ever in my life with weed or alcohol experienced that....So anyway moving on, the long holiday began and I finally had to go home after that 4 day intense heavy weed use. Everything was fine, I was completely normal, no issues whatsoever.

2nd part(withdrawal syndrome):
    So I got home, and as usual I never use any weed when at home. Three weeks at home and everything was great, my life was completely normal. Then i met a friend on 10th of may and I took a small puff. It was a normal high, actually fun. i got sobber like 2hrs later and went home. I was normal...
    19th may *start of withdrawal*....something strange happened. I was watching a movie at 12a.m (i usually watch till late night) and then I realised that my vision was suddenly blurry. I was scared, and thought that I had watched too much tv, so I went to bed. 1hr later I suddenly woke up anxious and my mind raced so fast with so much thoughts. It was my 1st Insomnia incident. Luckily I got some sleep at 5am. I woke up at 7am very anxious and with some huge brain fog like as if I was high on weed.
    So anyway I later googled up this strange thing and realised it was withdrawal syndrome. It was crazy but it made sense.
    Lemmi summaries my withdrawal experience :
    >the 1st month was extremely awful with:
    -insomnia
    -anxiety
    -temperature changes
    -sweats
    -depression(the suicidal kind)
    -vivid dreams
    -extreme memory impairment
    -visual fog
    -brain fog
    -dp/dr
    -confusion and feeling lost
    -many others, i can't mention all.

So it ha been 3mths now, and I can say for sure that I have recovered a lot. Many symptoms have resolved. I can say that they are at minimal intensity.

But one symptom has persisted with the same intensity. My ability to remember is very poor. I forget even what day it is and what I did in the morning. Anything beyond a day ago is almost completely blacked out. I am so frustrated by this especially coz i'm going back to college in 2weeks on 1st of Sep.

This is the worst experience of my life. I dont feel normal, mostly worried about this or that.
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
Working...
X