Announcement

Collapse

If you feel a post is inappropriate

Hi folks,

Just a quick note in regards to the moderation of the group. Sometimes if I am a bit short on time or if we get a lot of posts at once I may have to just skim the overall gist of the posts rather than reading them word for word before I approve them, also we all have a different perspective as to what is acceptable and thus there may sometimes be the odd post that gets through that you may feel is inappropriate. And while this doesn’t seem to happen very often if there is anything that anybody reads and feels is inappropriate then please feel free to either shoot me a PM or use the contact form to let me know and I will always be happy to take another look at it.

Please keep in mind however that a post does have to be quite bad or harmful to the group as a whole for us to delete it, I don’t like to be too heavy handed with that kind of moderation and try to reserve it for only when it is absolutely necessarily as generally I like people to be able to have their say and most things can be ironed out with dialogue and often we can all learn from it, that said if you feel something is inappropriate like I say please feel free to let me know and I will be happy to take another look.

All the best,

Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!
See more
See less

today is 50 days free of pot still having issuse Please help????????

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• today is 50 days free of pot still having issuse Please help????????

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
    Hello all and thank you for having me. Well I smoked heavily for 22 years im on day 50 been to Dr all they did was give me pills witch I think just made things harder.I quite weed because it started doing the opposite effect to me and I have 2 small children anxiety,depression and sleep where the hard part the anxiety still haunts me I still get the mild shacks not sure if the shacks are from the meds im coming off but no more meds for me just going to ride it out. Some days I fell awesome others not so good I eat good drink lots of water no caffeine and Gatorade been eating healthier and running and reading a lot more was see if the anxiety is normal at this state? But I hate this stuff for how its made me fell its like it hits me in waves just would like to know if its the detox or what please help?

Hi Dave,

Sorry to hear you are going through all this. It really does suck!

I think the long and the short of it is 50 days is a really great start, but you will need more time. People talk about benchmarks of 3, 6 and 12 months when they progressively notice benefits. So you have a ways to go.

I quit on January 1 after 20 years of moderate but frequent smoking. The last half of last year things were changing with weed for me. I was getting stupider, more apathetic, lazier, withdrawn, etc. It culminated in November and December with anxiety and insomnia. So I quit. It's been a real struggle. But I am feeling much better--not perfect, but so much better than where I was.

Exercise has been a really big help. As well as a group called Marijuana Anonymous--they have a great free app for the download. And this forum! Tons of info on here. I've been taking one or two supplements for anxiety which have helped and actually stopped taking them a week or two ago.

My experience has been (and still is a bit) a roller coaster. Like you say, some days are better than others. More than once in the past 4 months I feel like I've turned the corner with a symptom and then BAM, the symptom returns and/or another one pops up. Many people on here say the same thing so I think what you're experiencing is normal.

But it is getting better and better so hang in there buddy!

Let us know how you are doing, ok?
    All the best,
    John

Comment

witch one or two supplements where you taking and thanks for your input

Comment

Hi Dave,

I was taking L-Theanine, an amino acid that has a calming effect. I've read some people take it with coffee to sort of balance out the jitters from the caffeine.

I was also taking Gabatone Active (K-39) made by Apex Energetics. My traditional medicine practitioner suggested this and I have to say, it really helped me. I saw it on Amazon for, like, double the price of what she charged me, but if that were my only way to get it I probably would (knowing how it helped). I had measured low on GABA and this has ingredients that support/promote GABA production by your body. I took it for a good 6 weeks. I stopped a few weeks ago because it began to make me a bit drowsier than it had been. Some people take it at night to help sleep. I was taking it twice a day. Check it out.

I am also taking a complete vitamin B complex every day.

Hope this helps. Otherwise, how are you doing?
        Best,
        John
        Last edited by JWC; 05-06-2018, 02:06 PM.

Comment

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
          hello there day 77

hello ok im power through beside the Dr gave me Kalatpin and it was a nightmare to come off horrible withdrawal anyway doing ok still get butterflys in my stomach dos this go away? and still having trouble sleeping with alittle anxity. This is one of the hardest thing I ever done some days r good some days not so good exercise has done wonders it helps greatly stay away from head pills they just make things worst. I found reading is great never read before this church has helped it sounds crazy I never went before but it has. Surround your self with good people makes things a little easier one day at a time it will get better just be positive.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X