Announcement

Collapse

If you feel a post is inappropriate

Hi folks,

Just a quick note in regards to the moderation of the group. Sometimes if I am a bit short on time or if we get a lot of posts at once I may have to just skim the overall gist of the posts rather than reading them word for word before I approve them, also we all have a different perspective as to what is acceptable and thus there may sometimes be the odd post that gets through that you may feel is inappropriate. And while this doesn’t seem to happen very often if there is anything that anybody reads and feels is inappropriate then please feel free to either shoot me a PM or use the contact form to let me know and I will always be happy to take another look at it.

Please keep in mind however that a post does have to be quite bad or harmful to the group as a whole for us to delete it, I don’t like to be too heavy handed with that kind of moderation and try to reserve it for only when it is absolutely necessarily as generally I like people to be able to have their say and most things can be ironed out with dialogue and often we can all learn from it, that said if you feel something is inappropriate like I say please feel free to let me know and I will be happy to take another look.

All the best,

Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!
See more
See less

Is quitting really worth it

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is quitting really worth it

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
    Hello,

I know this has been discussed in part, but I'm still wondering what everybodies experiences are. I'm 33 and I've been smoking weed for about 18 years now. It's not like I failed miserably in everything I've done, i did an apprenticeship as well as a bachelors degree, right now I'm doing my master programme. Of course I'm one of the oldest at uni but that doesnt concern me so much. Still I'm aware of the fact that I could have done better, especially with regard to friends or people who could have become friends.
    I've had a rough couple of years now, I lost my first love, we have been together for almost seven years. I parted with a part of my family and the other part is kind of problematic too. Both of my parents are kind of damaged, they are also very alone. I really want to quit smoking weed because it wastes my life away, on the other hand, everytime i give it a try I come to realize that I am very very sad and its hard for me to see a meaning in life. I lack social contacts and I know that weed keeps me from getting involved, but in a way I feel like its too late for me to build a life.

Has anybody here had similar feelings and how did you cope with them? It's just the feeling of isolation and as silly as it may sound, the fact that noone loves you. How did you get rid of the only tool to avoid those soulcrushing feelings? Did it get better? Did you find a social circle?

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
    Is it really worth quitting?

Absolutely,
    reading what you wrote......why would you not try!?

doesn't sound like the life you really want or can achieve.

Why limit yourself,
    you have no idea what's possible

the sky is the limit
    being stuck as a functional addict can seems like nothing wrong...
    BUT IMAGINE HOW KICKASS YOU COULD BE WITH NOTHING HOLDING YOU BACK...
    AND AT A MINIMUM...

it's a time waster! just buying it and rolling a joint takes time....hahaha

there are rewards waiting for you that you can not collect when you are high or dependent!

You might find going to meetings and sharing a way to find friends who are exactly like you!

I'm a hermit pot head i share many of the same stuff........
    i've always been sucessful at work etc.
    but......i know i'm capable of more and before health issues take hold time to quit!

day 4...............no hot flashes yet today

hip hop hooray!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    Working...
    X