Announcement

Collapse

If you feel a post is inappropriate

Hi folks,

Just a quick note in regards to the moderation of the group. Sometimes if I am a bit short on time or if we get a lot of posts at once I may have to just skim the overall gist of the posts rather than reading them word for word before I approve them, also we all have a different perspective as to what is acceptable and thus there may sometimes be the odd post that gets through that you may feel is inappropriate. And while this doesn’t seem to happen very often if there is anything that anybody reads and feels is inappropriate then please feel free to either shoot me a PM or use the contact form to let me know and I will always be happy to take another look at it.

Please keep in mind however that a post does have to be quite bad or harmful to the group as a whole for us to delete it, I don’t like to be too heavy handed with that kind of moderation and try to reserve it for only when it is absolutely necessarily as generally I like people to be able to have their say and most things can be ironed out with dialogue and often we can all learn from it, that said if you feel something is inappropriate like I say please feel free to let me know and I will be happy to take another look.

All the best,

Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!
See more
See less

i stopped but not because i wanted to

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i stopped but not because i wanted to

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
    to start i'm a heavy user of marijuana I wasted a lot of money on it and time I was always high and I can't for the life of me understand how I had the money for it I don't know why I was even using it all the time but it's not like I'm stopping forever I'm just stopping so I can get a job but maybe I should stop completely but I'm here for advice the withdrawal symptoms I feel like I'm so alone and no one understands every time I talk I'm only on day 2 going f****** nuts I don't eat don't really sleep one because the weed won't let me and to hot as hell here and air conditioner in my room is broken can't go to my boyfriend's house and even if I go over there all I know is he's going to want to do is f*** that's unfair who cares just wants to distract me but he doesn't understand that this is hard for me and I'm stopping when I feel like I need it more than ever with the recent death of my uncle losing my job not knowing how I'm going to pay my bills everything is crashing around me but like I said I need advice on handling symptoms always nauseous anytime I eat I'll most likely throw it up my head feels foggy silence deafening I can't sit still and everything agitates me the only productive thing I did today was clean my room which is actually surprising since I never clean my room honestly all I want to do right now smoke a bowl pig out but I'm not going to I do want a better life so I have to make some sacrifices but I hope it all plays out well in the end

marijuana withdrawal symptoms relief
    Hi Icedkeltea,

Quitting can totally suck and it sounds like you have it pretty bad right now. All sounds like typical withdrawal symptoms. Two days is a good start but it will take longer for you to feel better. And it will get better! One day at a time and you must be patient.

I had no appetite for a month and it took me several more months to fully get it back. Read through here and familiarize yourself with peoples' journeys. There are lots of symptoms--not everybody gets them all, thanks goodness! But there is a lot of good information.

Get yourself to a Marijuana Anonymous meeting. Seriously. I found some really great information and support there. They have a terrific online app. They will help you create a cannabis free life for yourself.

Great for cleaning your room!! See???? Something positive!!

Hang in there and let us know how you are doing
    John

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    Working...
    X