Announcement

Collapse

If you feel a post is inappropriate

Hi folks,

Just a quick note in regards to the moderation of the group. Sometimes if I am a bit short on time or if we get a lot of posts at once I may have to just skim the overall gist of the posts rather than reading them word for word before I approve them, also we all have a different perspective as to what is acceptable and thus there may sometimes be the odd post that gets through that you may feel is inappropriate. And while this doesn’t seem to happen very often if there is anything that anybody reads and feels is inappropriate then please feel free to either shoot me a PM or use the contact form to let me know and I will always be happy to take another look at it.

Please keep in mind however that a post does have to be quite bad or harmful to the group as a whole for us to delete it, I don’t like to be too heavy handed with that kind of moderation and try to reserve it for only when it is absolutely necessarily as generally I like people to be able to have their say and most things can be ironed out with dialogue and often we can all learn from it, that said if you feel something is inappropriate like I say please feel free to let me know and I will be happy to take another look.

All the best,

Cannabis Rehab Admin

If you wish to Use then Use, Your Body Your Choice, You're NOT a Criminal and I wish you well!

My Choice is to be Drug Rehabilitated for 15 years because I Chose to be free from its Control on me!
See more
See less

Quitting During Lockdown

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JWC
    replied
    Hey there

Pretty interesting story.
    I guess it boils down to two options: Go look for a supplier in your new/old town or quit.

If you are interested in quitting I guess now is a good time for you to do it.
    It can be difficult with myriad uncomfortable withdrawal symptoms. But they eventually go away. It can take weeks or months but gradually you will feel better.

I have not used cannabis in almost 2 and half years after 20+ years of using it. I am very happy to be on the other side of it and have zero interest in using it again.

Given your unforseen circumstance, maybe this is a good time for you to quit? :-)

All the best!
    John

Leave a comment:

• Scottishlass
    started a topic Quitting During Lockdown

Quitting During Lockdown

I've just joined and this is my story.

I smoked a couple of joints as a teenager but was never really that interested. I'm 35 years old now and about 3 years ago I went through some stuff and have a chronic illness and thought weed might be the answer to some of my problems. I know I was wrong.

I started buying a little amount only smoking on days off. It then moved to every day after work. Within 6 months I was smoking it like tobacco. I earn enough money that I thought I could afford it. Again, I know I was wrong.

I've never made any serious attempts to quit. Taken a couple of tolerance breaks but for so long now, I hate the person I am and I am becoming. I want to quit.

Due to covid I made the decision weeks ago to move back to my hometown. Therefore, no hook ups, I haven't lived here since I was a teenager and dont have any connections for weed. I've finished the last of my stash and haven't smoked in 48 hours.

Ive got a banging headache, my appetite is gone, nausea is awful, night sweats are horrific and I feel totally on edge but also pretty bored and restless.

I'd smoke now if offered, not because of craving exactly, but more to stop feeling so lousy. Anyone else on the same boat or can give me some advice?
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
Working...
X